Options
PamHealthMission
PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
May14stock-illustration-20291225-health-and-fitness-doodles_zpsfcf2c68c.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm still here. Checking in, but nothing to report. Not feeling up to working out yet. Hopefully by tomorrow. :frown:

Keep on keepin' on friends!
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Well I didn't get any real exercise in yesterday due to court proceedings with work but hey I WON!!! But I did walk for about 30 minutes. Today I am going for a run I only have to run 3.5 miles according to my schedule but it is so nice outside I might go a little further. I will update you guys once I get back!

Shery: Wow! That sucks that you feel so crummy! I hope that the saltwater and honey tea works their magic.

Hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday????
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Feel better Sherry...

I'm just checking in getting my morning started. It's going to be 102 today smh, weather man has not been wrong about this heat. We shall see .....have a good day everyone happy workouts
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The joints are creaky and I didn't get a good night's sleep, so gym didn't happen this morning. I'll try to do some arms work later, but my knees need a break.
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi Partners....

Running in quickly to update my fitness and will be back later with more comments.

Tue –Omgoodness this Burn Intervals (45 mins) was INSANE! I forgot how extreme it is being a combination of extreme cardio moves followed by light weighted moves for muscle endurance. She has you doing a "Bazillion" bicep curls, too. I used the 5lb dumbbell set like Chalene with the exception of when she did those lateral raises (had to go “ weight-less” by just flexing my arm muscles…lol). I don’t have weights under 5lbs. I did the modified Burpees, too. Drenched!!

Sherry: get well soon.:flowerforyou:

Take care partners!
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sherry - Hope you feel better soon!

Got my StrongLifts 5x5 done today. I didn't realize I took 11 days off from lifting. I decided to go down on my weights, thank goodness! Tomorrow will be W2D2 of C25K. Woo hoo!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I did not get my workout in. I had a procedure where i had to not eat threw me off I had I am way under calories so I'm going to rest today.

Hang in there..let's jump these hurdles...swoosh