May 14th Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• anagraphy
    anagraphy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in this challenge because I enjoy the variation and love to see the success of others! I'm moving away from weighing AND gaining some major strength lately, so I won't be continuing on for another month (don't want to screw my team since I'm gaining more muscle mass than I'm losing fat these days), but I'm definitely enjoying it while I can!
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am in this challenge because a fellow MFP friend invited me to join the April challenge, I loved the accountability & having daily challenges.
  • Kimberly3013
    Kimberly3013 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I joined because I enjoy the daily challenges. Since I don't have a gym membership and I work and go to school quite a bit it is nice to have something to mix up the workouts that I can cram into my already busy schedule. I also love the people on here and enjoy being a part of this group.

50 push up done!!
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I am in this challenge to be "The Don" to a fabulous group of individuals trying to improve their lives. I am honored to play that role for all of us!
  • cbo1o
    cbo1o Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in this challenge to keep me motivated and to lose weight..
    Go Team Aprile
  • nicolekrezinski
    nicolekrezinski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started in this challenge because I love competition. Now, I NEED accountablitly!
  • graced111
    graced111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Accountability plus did 50 push ups. Sorry such short answer, but working 70 hrs a week currently.
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The accountability helps. Now I just have to drink my water =)

50 wall pushups done
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    April's challenge rocked looking forward to the results of may s challenge plus did pushups
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm in this challenge to be accountable. bonus 50 pushups.
  • Joyellef
    Joyellef Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in this challenge to help keep me motivated! I really love these challenges.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    ***TEAM SACRIMONI*** THE FOLLOWING TEAM MEMBERS COMPLETED BOTH THE CHALLENGE AND THE PUSHUP BONUS

Missmegan
    Meemilla
    Traynorj
    Likerebecca
    Karendee4
    Heppin1
    Nwintern
    MissKriss3
    Taraanne
    Nicole
    Tubbyelmo

THE FOLLOWING COMPLETED CHALLENGE AND AN ALTERNATE EXERCISE

Meandfrank Zumba High Level & challenge
    Anagraphy 5 mile Hike & challenge

THE FOLLOWING COMPLETED JUST THE CHALLENGE

Octobergrl321 due to illness was unable to do bonus

4 members unaccounted for :(
  • lizai1
    lizai1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    To keep me on the weight loss after the Marathon last month
  • renira
    renira Posts: 10
    Options
    The reason I'm in this challenge is because my mom suckered me into it. :) I figured I'd be whacked by now...I'm trying to keep up. :(
  • kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I joined this months challenge for accountability and all the daily challenges. Love trying new things and this challenge offers that.

Team leotardo
  • KBdartman300
    Options
    I am doing the challenge to help me stay on track to lose weight for next years class reunion.
    50 pushes done.
  • mudflatmabel
    mudflatmabel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I joined this challenge to be part of a group of like minded people who care about health and fitness. The first group I was in, "Drop it Like it's Hot", fizzled out and this one was formed. I was really worried I would have difficulties with the challenges, but I have been able to modify most of the challenges that I am unable to do the conventional way.
    One of the most important reasons for joining is accountability. I do not want to let my team down. I feel I have fell somewhat short of that lately and need to get my focus back.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I joined this group feeling not wanting to let a group down I would stick to it, but that isn't working so far
  • KatieSChaisemom
    KatieSChaisemom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    To change the history of my family and prove that being chunky is not just inevitable.
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Theparnellslisa (Captain)
    Tymeshia
    mocatinho 1 large
    Kimberly3013 2 large
    Kbdartman300 2 large
    Shelli1982 2 large
    mudflatmabel 1 large
    Mindochka
    Weightwatchercindy 2 large