Introduce Yourself

Options
Salty510
Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
Let's get to know each other a little bit!

I'm 36 and a mom to two small children, ages 3 1/2 and 16 months. I can't always get to the gym and that is one of the reasons I love these workouts. They're VERY convenient to do at home!

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm a 24 year old mom of two. I have a daughter who is two and a son who is one. After having my son I got super overweight & decided to try and fix that in November.

In December I found out about Pop Pilates just by searching different workout videos on youtube (I'm a stay at home mom so I can't go to the gym either.) & I liked it so much that I've been doing Cassey's monthly calendars ever since!

Along with Pilates, I also like to jog & run on my treadmill.
  • cliente
    cliente Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm Margherita, I'm italian and I'm 19 years old :)
    (sorry for my BAD english :) ) I hope you will understand everything :)

sooo...ready for May calendar!
  • rubyboffin
    rubyboffin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Wilma and dutch, 26 years old . And starting fresh with the May Muscles Calander, i also play table tennis & add some cardio workouts in to calender on a few days :)
  • Salty510
    Options
    Hi Margarita, welcome and thank you for joining us! :)
  • Salty510
    Options
    Hi Wilma! Thanks for joining! I'm glad you're doing the May calendar along with us. :)
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    I'm Margherita, I'm italian and I'm 19 years old :)
    (sorry for my BAD english :) ) I hope you will understand everything :)

sooo...ready for May calendar!
    Your english is perfect! :bigsmile:
  • kconcepc327
    kconcepc327 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello,
    Just joined the group via BrittanyMegan. < btw: thanks for inviting me> I ran into blogilates through your post and did a video right away! I' m excited for the progress Casseys w/o will bring. I've got 3 kiddos (3,18mo, 4mo) so SUPER HAPPY these videos are online and FREE, bonus! I used to do Pilates as a teen and totally forgot how good it made me feel. So glad I've discovered it again... #Ready for my ultra slim sexii self
  • Salty510
    Options
    Hi kc!! I'm glad you found us. :)

You must have your hands full with 3 under 4! I have 2 under 4 and find myself wanting to run and hide sometimes. Lol.
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So glad there is a group for Blogilates! I love love love Cassey! She has truly helped me in too many ways to count!
    Anyways, I'm 20 and I love doing the monthly calenders. They def keep me on track. Feel free to add me, fellow POPsters!
  • kconcepc327
    Options
    Yea, it can be lil over whelming. My hubby helps lots, organization helps too But there my posse and we have worked out a system. Keeps me goin all day but fun and productive. After awhile I find the tending to them helps from being bored n keeping bad habits(laziness, overeating, wasting time)... Lol! My 3 year old tries doing blogilates with me :-)
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Lol! My 3 year old tries doing blogilates with me :-)
    That's so cute! My 1 & 2 year old do too, I usually do it while they nap but sometimes I do it with them & put an extra mat down next to mine for them to use.
  • catfulford
    catfulford Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HI my name is Catherine, Im 21 and I currently live in the US. Ive lost 41 pounds and I found blogilates while searching for a new way to tone and get cardio. (I get bored very easily with running and being in a gym.) I started the May calander a week late, but im loving it. :)
  • kconcepc327
    Options
    Welcome Catherine! I started a week late to, but everyday of blogilates sure makes up for that week!