Level 1 - Feedback!!!!!

Options
Need2lose456
Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
Ok, Just going to have 1 topic for Level 1 feedback seeing as everyone is on different days!

Day 3 - I woke up and my body was sore as hell so wasn't able to do Day 3 this morning, will attempt it later tonight after work :)

Replies

• iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    it hurts for me to try and sit down, feeling it in my legs
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im feeling it this morning in my legs and arms:cry: im on day 3 today going to give it a go and see if i can do it, its a lot easier for me to do it first thing in the morning as i have a wee bit of spare time before my husband goes to work, lots of people have said it gets better after day 4 or 5 so im hoping thats why day 3 is going to be so hard and then it will get a bit easier :smile: :wink:
  • Need2lose456
    Options
    it hurts for me to try and sit down, feeling it in my legs

I have that since yesterday! my thighs are killing! but it should get better by day 6 :) Just dont give in!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnmgWbn1cuQ0f9AfEDCREkx3n0J-PeuG6sKUfi6OAMnx3b-w8GhMakpNlDXQ
  • Need2lose456
    Options
    Im feeling it this morning in my legs and arms:cry: im on day 3 today going to give it a go and see if i can do it, its a lot easier for me to do it first thing in the morning as i have a wee bit of spare time before my husband goes to work, lots of people have said it gets better after day 4 or 5 so im hoping thats why day 3 is going to be so hard and then it will get a bit easier :smile: :wink:

I find the mornings better as well simply because you do it, and you get it over and done with whereas if you do it at night, its easier to come up with excuses or be too tired and you end up falling off the fitness train!
  • kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I agree that morning is best. I like the extra boost of energy that a "wake-up-work-out" gives you throughout the day. Plus if you blow it off, then you still have the evening to make it up.
  • VandaRee
    VandaRee Posts: 8
    Options
    I usually do mine in the morning, but last night I fell asleep without completing everything I needed to get done for today which leaves me backtracking. After work I WILL complete day 3! I will post again later.
  • cazzamartinek
    Options

I find the mornings better as well simply because you do it, and you get it over and done with whereas if you do it at night, its easier to come up with excuses or be too tired and you end up falling off the fitness train!

exactly it might be tough but at least i have done it in the morning and then im not spending the rest of the day trying to fit it in and by night time im so tired i wouldnt be able to do it xx
  • jlcarcajc4
    jlcarcajc4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    my arms and calves are sore today. I have to do my Day 3 after work today. Had to be at work extra early today so not enough time this morning. Hope I can get through it. I'm seem to have less um-ph in the evenings AND my muscles are sore!!! :tongue:
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just put in day 3. at first it seemed easier than day 2-- but half way in, I started sweating harder than the first two days...and my arms are still shaking by the time I get to those side lunge/arm lifts. which I loath. its kicking my *kitten* and I'm still not even using weights!!

I made it through day 3 and actually feel pretty great if not sore and shakey.

it seems by some miracle that I can already see a little tiny bit of definition in my gut too. thats motivation!!!

I'll add weights tomorrow. eep.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me but I was too tired to do it earlier this morning before work. I'm going to do it right after work instead. We'll see how it goes. My abs are incredibly sore. Coupled with my coughing and sneezing from seasonal allergies, I'm really feeling it in the abs today! My arms aren't as sore as I thought they'd be, but possibly because I kind of skipped a few moves with the strength training segment of circuit 3.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have pulled or strained a muscle in my left arm, where the muscle meets the elbow. However, I'm still going to do day 3. No excuses.

I normally do it about 1.5 after breakfast, but because my boyfriend was here last night and we were lazy and didn't get out of bed before 10am, lol, I'll be doing it tonight.
    I've iced the arm and thrown some icy hot on it so I'm confident I'll be okay to do it tonight with minimal pain. And I think I'll find that today is easier than yesterday and definitely easier than day 1, but we'll see.
  • greeneyedlady02
    greeneyedlady02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My workout is done for the day. I've been taking sport legs and it helps A LOT with the burn. Pushing through!
  • amberrrjustine
    amberrrjustine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 and I'm definitely feeling it in my arms and back. Not my legs though...not yet at least. I do it in the morning so I can get it over with lol. Im also starting cardio at night at the gym today so we'll see how i feel in the morning. :tongue:
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have pulled or strained a muscle in my left arm, where the muscle meets the elbow. However, I'm still going to do day 3. No excuses.

I'm not a physician but if your elbow is actually pulled you probably shouldn't exert it.

good attitude about no excuses--definitely do your level 1 for the day-- but maybe avoid all the exercises that pull on the elbow and just do cardio or something during that time.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options

I'm not a physician but if your elbow is actually pulled you probably shouldn't exert it.

good attitude about no excuses--definitely do your level 1 for the day-- but maybe avoid all the exercises that pull on the elbow and just do cardio or something during that time.

I've been icing it all day, 20 minutes on and 20 off and it's much better than it was this morning. I honestly may have strained it doing shifting planks (my boyfriend was here and I was trying to show him that laying face down is not a plank lol). I'm going to try to do it tonight and if it hurts too bad, I'll stop, but I think I'll be fine. (= Thanks for the concern though.
  • VandaRee
    VandaRee Posts: 8
    Options
    Day 3 completed, I do not like working out at the end of the day. Today was already a long day and to know that I had to come home to do my normal activities as well as my evening workout was a drag. But, that part is done so there's no use in complaining right (lol, notice I say that there is no use complaining after I've already complained lol) But today went okay, it could have been better, tomorrow I must do the workout in the morning.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I haven't had much soreness yet, my problem is making it through the workout without collapsing in a spent, sweaty heap. It is getting better, though. 3 down, 7 to go!
  • Need2lose456
    Options
    RIgght... Day 3.. done and dusted! took a rest day yesterday and that really helped me. Burnt 266cal. i do think that its getting a bit easier(not a lot, very little) but better none the less. Find it hard to do the push ups, those raised lunges and butt kicks, on the positive side, jumping jacks are getting better :)
  • cazzamartinek
    Options
    just going to do day 4 going to try with some heavier weights for some things will let you know how i get on xx:smile:
  • shelled
    shelled Posts: 31
    Options
    Level 1 - Day 3

Just completed my level 1 for today. Taking it better than I expected - I suppose that's my endurance kicking in. By the last round of cardio, I was literally kicking myself in the *kitten* unlike the first 2 rounds where I was keeping it to Anita's level and not really butt-kicking.

Still having some issues with the side lunge which I assume has to do with my posture/form? Is my *kitten* supposed to stick out when lunging? Like doing the dumbbell rolls? So it's bend knee + stick out *kitten* at the same time while bicep-curling?