First two weeks done!

Options
Zilla100
Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
Ten to go! I start with Workout 3 in the am, previewing it now. :)

Replies

• dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Ten to go! I start with Workout 3 in the am, previewing it now. :)

Great job!

I am on week 7 and it is kicking my butt! :smile:
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Zilla100
    Options
    Thanks and Thanks! :)

I am really enjoying the challenge of this. (I say during mid-Phase One, lol)
  • tomii13
    tomii13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good job. How is it going for you? I'm thinking of starting on June 1st.
  • Zilla100
    Options
    So far it is going all right, I am finding everything doable, although the balance type things are harder for me. I am a little in dread on the increased plyometrics, but previewing new discs the night before I do them helps mentally prepare me for new routines.

I need to figure out what I am doing wrong with my hand placement on the pushups, because I am getting some wrist pain. I just read that you should be putting the pressure on the outside of your hands because that area can handle it better,but that sounds a bit awkward to me. We will see..:)
  • Donna_DiGiacomo80
    Donna_DiGiacomo80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

today is week 3 day 4 for me. I'm loving it but definitely need the support of a group to keep me motivated for the length of this program! l look forward to reading everyone's progress and seeing pictures when we all graduate! :)
  • Zilla100
    Options
    I never took any pictures, lol. I did take my measurements, which are bad enough. :) I will post progress at the 50% point.
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

today is week 3 day 4 for me. I'm loving it but definitely need the support of a group to keep me motivated for the length of this program! l look forward to reading everyone's progress and seeing pictures when we all graduate! :)

Yay! You found the group!!!