Replies

• Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    150 Cross crunches complete!
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I completed 150 front kicks on Wednesday and 150 cross crunches Thursday.
    Go Team!
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey Blundetto Team, how'd you do on those crunches? Did you feel the burn?

Just received a message from the Don. He's got another challenge for us!

"100 hip raises~~ Begin by lying on a mat on your back with your hands at your sides and your knees bent with your feet raised two inches off the floor. Bring your pelvis up and your knees up toward your chest, contracting your abdominal's and hold for a two second count. Return to the start position and repeat until failure.

100 hip raises = 1 large.
    Stay under calorie goal earn extra large.

The Don",

We can do this!
  • SavvyGurl0528
    Options
    Completed my 150 cross crunches. I usually do those in my regular exercise routine, but not so many, ouch! Had to spread them out through the day!
  • SavvyGurl0528
    Options
    Blundetto Crew,

There has been a change in plans. MissJen84 will be taking over as your Capo. She was Capo in April and has already established a relationship with you all, so she is best suited to be your "leader". I am handing things over to her. It has been fun!

Beth
  • MissJen84
    MissJen84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It is official! Blundetto crew your worst nightmare has happened... I'm taking the team back over! I'm just kidding, I really did miss being your capo. I will continue to check this thread, if you prefer to email me that is fine too. I'm waiting to hear what info is missing so I will contact yall individually when I get the info!
  • MissJen84
    Options
    Let's go guys! This board has gotten awful quiet! I don't like seeing the last post was from me 2 days ago!!!
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Veggies and walk in! (Don't even go there with the whole "avocados and tomatoes are technically fruits" argument. Lol)

C'mon Blundettos! Let's hear it! :)
  • Super_Mama
    Options
    17th - Hip raises done, plus bonus
    18th - unfortunately no shadowboxing
    19th - Couldn't force those veggies in BUT I did run a 5k!

Weigh in -- :( bummed there was no loss, thrilled there was no gain either...holding at 193.3

Looking forward to knuckle pushups!
  • Super_Mama
    Options
    Let's go guys! This board has gotten awful quiet! I don't like seeing the last post was from me 2 days ago!!!

So sorry MissJen! It was a crazy weekend but hopefully this made up for it. Do you plan to go back to the spreadsheet format? or should we continue to post here? What is the best way to proceed?

welcome back!!
  • MissJen84
    Options
    Great job Holly and Mama. I know its frustring not loosing up not gaining is a great feeling too. I havent been loosing as quickly as I would like either. I'm really bouncing between 200-198ish for the last 7 weeks! i was reading an article about TDEE and how alot of people thing MFP give you too few calories. So I decided I'm going to raise my calories and try to eat better foods for a week or two and see what happens (MFP has me at 1200 for 2 pounds a week and 1440 for 1.5. The TDEE - 20% says my calories should be like 1880. I'm going to try 1600 and go from there). Anyone have any advice, or have tried the TDEE calculators before?

I have been updating the spreadsheet, it is an easy way for me to see what I am missing. You are more then welcome to update your info on there if you like, or you can continue to post here or email me. Whatever works best for you guys is great to me! THe link is http://www.editgrid.com/user/missjen84/Sopranos and the password is Blundetto.
  • Joyellef
    Joyellef Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am still 210. No loss from last week. I did do 75 knuckle push ups!
    Go Blundetto's!!
  • Super_Mama
    Options
    75 pushups complete!
  • MissJen84
    Options
    How were the YouTube videos?
  • Super_Mama
    Options
    ok challenge done -- 25 of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o45B6U7UzNE
    Stayed under cal too!
    Plus I ran 3 miles...BRING IT ON!
  • Joyellef
    Options
    competed the video and was under calorie goal! Go Blundetto's.
  • MissJen84
    Options
    150 jumping jacks done here... Used 2 -3lb weights on the 1st 50!

What do you guts think about the Don's post today?
  • Joyellef
    Options
    Completed 150 jumping jacks!
    I understand needing a break but if it continues on for the summer I am in.
  • MissJen84
    Options
    I will keep us going through the end of the month and I will see what I can line up through the summer.

I'm throwing leg lifts out for our challenge today... 25 for the challenge and another 15 for the bonus. Try the last version he shows you on this link if you can. . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqTh6NqbAtM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Joyellef
    Options
    I biked 10.5 miles today