Checking in!

Options
spatticus
spatticus Posts: 230 Member
The scale is starting to move a bit for me! How is everyone doing? I am totally wiped out from this bootcamp I'm doing! It's getting better everyday.

Replies

• mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm alright I guess.... I was 192.8 now I went up to 193 lost about 1/4" in lower body stayed the the same in upper body.... Not sure what to think of that... I guess it's good? I had increased my cals a bit and ibe been stressing alot lately... Idk..

Other than that km still breathing lol
  • mljacobs23
    mljacobs23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Scale has moved down and I'm only 3 pounds away from my theoretical goal weight. I'm between pant sizes right now, one size looks a bit big, but the size down is a bit small. My actual goal is to fit well into the size down and then maintain, otherwise I'll be spending a ton of money on alterations!
  • Cazzyxo
    Cazzyxo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Iv got 7lbs to go. Infact my scale told me i had 5lb to go this am but i moved them and it went bk to 7 boooo! Xx
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Let my job responsibilities and chronic achilles tendon pain allow me to become distracted last week. The scale showed it, because I went up 3lbs . Today, I reminded myself of two things:

1) The Litchfield Hills Road Race will be held on June 9th whether I'm prepared or not. (I registered a month ago)
    2) I will be just as busy at work in June as I have been in May, so I better get over it.

This week's "Recovery Plan" is very simple.

1 Get enough sleep. That means in my bed, not on the couch in front of the TV.
    2. Drink enough water and eat only my daily 2k allotment of calories. (Which is plenty of food)
    3. If tendon is too sore to run sprints or do hill work, then get to the gym and do low impact cardio on the elliptical..
    4. Elevate the feet each day to reduce leg/foot fatigue.

Hoping my execution is better this coming week. :)