Keto Easy Recipes?

Options
Hi guys. I need some help on new recipe recommendations. I am on my 15th Keto day diet, and have a slightly strict rule that I don't exceed more than 20 grams. I have been consuming a net carb of 5 - 15 carbs a day, so I can say I'm slightly hardcore (or just probably paranoid) I don't have an oven so please if you can recommend easy pan cooked recipes that would be awesome. We don't have Trader Joes in here too so just in case if you come out with an item from there that won't be too conducive with my request for help. So far on my 2nd week, I've lost 11 lbs (5 Kgs) and I work out 4 - 5 times a week. I think I'm in my Keto Adaption phase since I haven't been able to perform best based on my expectations. I walk 2 miles when working out, brisk walking and I have started doing Boxing (15-20 mins of ring time) 2 rounds of punching bag and speed ball. Any type of help would be appreciated!

xx Francesca

Replies

• Stubbula
    Stubbula Posts: 8
    Options
    I find a lot of recipes over at cavemanketo.com

That being said I'll throw in one I like to make fairly often:

http://reviews.pinchmysalt.com/2011/05/real-women-of-philadelphia-creamy-cauliflower-soup-with-bacon-cheddar-and-chives/

The recipe says 4 servings, but those would be some pretty hearty bowls. I like to use it as more of a side dish rather than a main course and I'll get about 6-8 servings out of it depending. Even if you got only 4 servings, each bowl would come out to about 10-11 net carbs. I omit the onion myself just to cut carbs where I can.
  • TisiaMaris
    TisiaMaris Posts: 3
    Options
    I found a few good ideas on http://www.ketogenial.com - they seem to have just launched but I spotted and tried a few very low carb gems in there.
  • str1ddy
    str1ddy Posts: 10
    Options
    Haha @Stubbula I think I'm probably as paranoid(?) as OP so I don't think I could really HAPPILY eat a bowl of soup with 11g carbs. That's like half my daily allowance right there. I think your lite version (ie. without the onions) sounds pretty doable. Will try it.