1/2 Marathon done!

Options
jdelot
jdelot Posts: 397 Member
I ran my my 3rd 1/2 Marathon this morning. I got my butt kicked, but still finished at 1:53:27. Unfortunately, my goal was 1:50:00. The humidity and the hills did me in.

Replies

• schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Still a great run! Humidity and hills are tough!
  • jdelot
    Options
    Thanks!
  • JoePanda512
    Options
    Awesome job! I have my third half marathon coming up in two weeks. I'm aiming for a 2:00 time but honestly I haven't trained as much as I would have liked to. I would be happy with a 2:15 time.
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    so awesome!! I'm actually hoping for rain on my run cuz the heat/humidity would kill me! Congratulations on your 3rd race:)
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    Well done!! That's really good considering hills and the heat. I'm hoping i can do under 2:00 guess it all depends on the day!
  • jdelot
    Options
    so awesome!! I'm actually hoping for rain on my run cuz the heat/humidity would kill me! Congratulations on your 3rd race:)
    Oh yeah...it rained, too. About 8.5-9 miles in. I need to wear a hat if there's a chance of rain. It felt good, but the rain made the sweat run down into my eyes.
  • kenleyj
    kenleyj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Way to get cracking! That is a great time esp with the weather. Some times you just have to make allowance for certain variables. Great job and Congratulations! You will def get that sub 1:50 next time!