Little help?

Options
2»

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Yes, that leaves your carb intake around 100g which is another reason to significantly increase your vegetable and fruit intake.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to figure out how to feed myself and my boyfriend when it's that low carb, he's 150 pounds soaking wet and trying to gain, so he eats like a horse. Haha.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give you a quick update, as of this morning I'm down 3.2 pounds since Monday morning. My calories have been sorta low, but I'm working on eating more without the carbs. I haven't been hungry, so that's a good sign, have a ton more energy, and I'm sleeping A LOT better.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give you a quick update, as of this morning I'm down 3.2 pounds since Monday morning. My calories have been sorta low, but I'm working on eating more without the carbs. I haven't been hungry, so that's a good sign, have a ton more energy, and I'm sleeping A LOT better.

Nice!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Nice!

Double nice!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Locking so we can keep track of active threads. If you wish for the thread to be unlocked should you have further questions, please feel free to PM either myself or SideSteel, including a link to this thread and we will unlock it so you can pose them.

Please could you give us an update on your next scheduled weigh in so we can advice accordingly.
This discussion has been closed.