5/20-5/26

Options
I finished the 5 day inferno challenge. Lost 2-3 pounds. My scale goes up and down so much I can't be more specific.
I also did light weight lifting during that week.
My body bugg will need a new cord. So, I can't give you my specific calorie burns for a bit.
It is prep schedule time and I'll be doing weight lifting during it.

Replies

• teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    5/20
    Day 78 P90X Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab Ripper X
    Nutrition 8/10
    I had a great workout today considering I did not have a lot of energy when I started. I also had a bad case of heart burn when I started. I crushed the push ups and did really good up until the one handed push ups. I am way too wiped out at the point to even hold myself up with one hand. I feel so good after each workout I want to go for a jog but of course the cold weather and rain stops me.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    May 20
    Power 90
    I ate decent today and would give myself 7/10
    I am loving the Power 90 workouts. I feel so much better every morning. I am starting to love the new me again. This is great. Thank your everyone and thank you Coach Ryan for the support and motivation. You guys and gals rock!!!
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    5/20
    Completed my 2nd fit test for the Insanity workout - and I mproved on every exercise- yay!
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    May 20
    10/10 hit macros
    P90x classic chest and back with ab ripper.
    Was stoked about workout today, got tired before starting. Chest and back today added a few more push-ups than last Monday on each exercise but pull-up/chin-ups didn't go as well. Nailed ab ripper kept up with tony except for v roll ups I'm slow on those still.
  • CarolinaGrace77
    Options
    That is the type of goal I love to see come about!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/21
    Day 79 P90X Plyometrics
    Nutrition 8/10
    I love Plyometrics. I burned 791 calories in less than an hour.

Unfortunately today was my last Plyometrics workout for this P90X round. It may have been my last Plyometrics workout this year since I am going to start Insanity next followed by Body Beast.

Great job everyone on pressing play and sticking to it.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/22
    Day 80 P90X Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X
    Nutriton 8/10
    Another day done and only 10 P90X days remaining. I hurt my back but I should be okay. On one of the dumbbell exercises I pushed myself hard to complete more reps and should have stopped my reps sooner. When it was time for me to place the dumbbells down I came close to dropping one of them and my back twisted in an odd way. There was a slight pop sound but the pain went away shortly after. It is just sore now. I was able to continue my workout and made sure I did not over do it again.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    5/22
    I am down 7 pounds in my first week of Power 90. I am really feeling good about myself. I am eating healthier and enjoying Power 90. Thank you everyone. You all are awesome.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/22
    I am down 7 pounds in my first week of Power 90. I am really feeling good about myself. I am eating healthier and enjoying Power 90. Thank you everyone. You all are awesome.

Great job Alex. You are doing great. I am glad you are feeling good. Keep pushing play and enjoy your results.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Day 81 P90X Yoga X
    Nutrition 7/10
    For some reason I was hungry all day. I ate a lot and kept eating and eating. Most of what I ate was healthy so its okay. Yoga X went okay. Only 2 more Yoga X to go. I enjoy the Yoga but it does seem to be long. I wish I had the time in the morning to split it up and do part in the morning and the other half when I get home from work.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    5/23
    Power 90 was awesome today. I am doing great or I at least think so. Losing weight and feeling great. Its all about being great and feeling great and eating great to be great. I love this. Thanks for bringing Power 90 into my life.
    I ate good today and was under all week so far. No soda for 4 days now.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Day 82 P90X Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X
    Nutrition 7/10
    I had a great workout today burning over 750 calories. I ate good for breakfast and lunch. Dinner was another story but I will not let it bring me down. I did not eat fast food but I had a few beers. I am looking forward to Kenpo X tomorrow and a long weekend away from work.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Day 83
    P90X Kenpo X
    A great workout and my 2nd favorite. Kenpo X is so much fun. I burned 661 calories in less than an hour. I felt so energized after the workout. Time to relax the rest of the night. Only 7 days to go.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I am so excited today. I am down 9 pounds thanks to Power 90 and motivation and support from my coach Ryan and this Group. This is so great. I am feeling awesome. I am eating healthy and eating all my calories. I am shedding this fat quicker than a snake shedding its skin. Awesome and thank you.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I am so excited today. I am down 9 pounds thanks to Power 90 and motivation and support from my coach Ryan and this Group. This is so great. I am feeling awesome. I am eating healthy and eating all my calories. I am shedding this fat quicker than a snake shedding its skin. Awesome and thank you.

That is so exciting Alex. Great job. I knew you had this in you. Keep up the great work. Anytime you need a boost or anything let me know. You are rocking this. Keep it up.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/26
    Day 84 P90X X Stretch
    Nutrition 6/10
    I am rating my nutrition low today since I went to a BBQ and did not eat the healthiest and Ihad a few beers. Today was my first treat in over a month. I cannot believe that my least week of P90x is already here. I should have my Insanity in the mail in a few days so I will be ready to jump into that once P90X is done.
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    5/26
    Day 84 P90X X Stretch
    Nutrition 6/10
    I am rating my nutrition low today since I went to a BBQ and did not eat the healthiest and Ihad a few beers. Today was my first treat in over a month. I cannot believe that my least week of P90x is already here. I should have my Insanity in the mail in a few days so I will be ready to jump into that once P90X is done.

Your last day of P90X already? YOu ROCK! Great job!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Day 85 P90X Yoga X
    Recovery week of P90X and my last week. Only 5 days left. I am so sore from baseball yesterday I can barely move. Yoga felt really good today and the stretching helped out a lot. I really felt the ab exercises.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    5/26
    Power 90
    Another great workout. I feel the difference especially this week. My face appears to be thinner and with better color. I am more awake at work and look forward to getting up to go to work. I sleep better at night. This all feels so weird to be but I love it.