My Lipids after 16 months of Bacon, Eggs & Ribeye

Options
2»

Replies

• MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Omega 3's every day.
    I maybe have 10 almonds or Mac nuts a day. I avoid the almond, rice, nut flours.
    I have grass fed 3x a week and eat cafo other days. I do my best to buy the best protein I can, and eat at restaurants a lot.
    I skip the grains and try to get eggs and bacon frequently almost daily. Lots of red meat - but also incorporated seafood 1to 2 times a week.
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    awesome! i will just hope that my insides are as healthy as yours :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    awesome results!!!! :drinker:
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    As a diabetic finishing up the first week of paleo this is great news to hear. I had also read a report from a studyi that said those with fatty liver disease lose half the fat in their liver the first thirty days. I am sure hoping for that one, although I don't know how they would normally tell.
  • KristysGonnaGetFit
    KristysGonnaGetFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    AH-MAZING! I also wish I'd had my bloodwork done prior to this lifestyle. Your numbers ROCK for sure! Thanks for sharing
  • Ladyboomer2
    Ladyboomer2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing-that is really encouraging to those of us just starting out.
    I have played around with Atkins/Low carb on and off for several years and did see some positive changes in my blood work - I basically eliminated sugar. Now going full on primal and ditching the grains-wow belly bloat disappeared overnight-now working on the belly fat :bigsmile:
    I too look forward to some great blood numbers and in the process I am enjoying losing weight,feeling great, glowing skin and renewed energy.
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Brilliant results! Who knew eating bacon could be healthy? I bloody love this lifestyle - who'd want pasta when you can eat bacon and avocado as healthy food!