Small Changes Good Results #100DayTilSummerChallenge

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
As we prepare for our 30 Day Hit on tomorrow with this challenge.. I challenge you guys to tap into that place of determination. Rethink your goals you started with and stick to them more than ever. Some may have to adjust a little but that is ok as long as it towards a better you. I am loving my results from this challenge and pushing for even more by the end of this. I do realize that this is just one step closer to getting my ultimate goal which is a healthier better Stephanie and being Sexy while doing it! LOL.... Keep all these things in mind and nothing can ever limit you from getting them. As always you guys keep me inspired and let's finish strong..

Today Challenge..

25 squats each RR(Restroom) break.....

Variety can make a difference... Below are a few that I will be doing...

Basic squats
Sumo Squats
Seated Squats
Deep Squats( I have on a dress) HAHAH
Cross Over Squats...

Please feel free to add a new one you may have otherwise....This should get you started... Let us know during the day how it's going....

ALSO make your goal on water and MAKE IT!! XOXO

STEPH

Replies

• saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i'm going to have to look some of these up on you tube..so i can know how to do them, but i'm in...Giving it my best Shot
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Oh how I wish I could join in to support=/ my booty is "screaming" at me for even considering it!!! LMBO,- I did EVERY type of squat imaginable this morning with a 110lb Barbell... I will definitely drink the water today to aid in my recovery! Enjoy your squatting ladies!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    OMG Steph! I just saw this and what's so funny I did all of these at the park after my walk/run/dance/circuit :-)

Actually I need to bust out the crossover squats, that's about it......We on it mama!!!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi hunni. This is a great challenge. I have started to really focus on squats as they really help to tone the thighs and butts. I will do the squats listed above.

I also like doing Plie Squats too. The Plie squats are great for the inner and outer tights. To make it more challenging, I like adding weights by placing 10 or 15 pounds weights on my thighs as I do the Plies. You can really feel the burn.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    I'm soooooo down! Oh and this sista here is getting in a gallon!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    96 oz down so far!!! Aiming to get to 128 or more! Where are you ladies? How are those squats coming along?!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    Done my first set ....of 15 basic/ 10 Sumo on my first break... Glad you guys are jumping in on this....Nice and tight!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    HEEEEEEEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEY!! I feel like I haven't posted on here in forever. I'm in..Let's see what I can get in before the end of the day.

Only about 40 oz so far on my water..Gotta step my game up
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    I'm currently at 84oz think I may follow suit with Shanny.....headed for 2nd round in RR...Going for speed squats this time..
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    64 oz of h20, 25 air squats + 1 ! Lol!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm in aiming for 160 0z! I'm in on the challenge to!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    Aight....I am going to add jump squats this 4th round....75 under my belt.....going to a different floor to use it...Cause don't want anyone to see me..Thanks for this inspiration Joan!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey Sweets this is an awesome challenge I love Squats and I too have a dress lol. I did 25 basic squats and 25 sumo
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge!!! The deep ,seated and sumo squats did it for me:)
  • MzHawthorne
    Options
    It's like a whole new world looking at MFP not on your phone...with
    that being said.. I've got my squats in! Felt like leg day.. I'll be sleeping
    downstairs tonite.