talking during the video Level 1

Options
LindieLu79
LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
I have discovered that I really don't like to hear all the talking when I'm working out. I don't know why but there's one part in the video where Jillian says "It's so very hard, isn't it, isn't it buddy?" that drives me bezerk!! One other thing that drives me crazy is when she says "just a couple more" and she's totally lying!! There is at least 10 left! I think I need to listen to music instead.

Replies

• JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have discovered that I really don't like to hear all the talking when I'm working out. I don't know why but there's one part in the video where Jillian says "It's so very hard, isn't it, isn't it buddy?" that drives me bezerk!! One other thing that drives me crazy is when she says "just a couple more" and she's totally lying!! There is at least 10 left! I think I need to listen to music instead.

Yes, me and my workout buddy have started drowning Jillian out with music b/c otherwise she drives us crazy!
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    OMG she is really getting on my nerves! "I could always use a good chest fly in my life" STFU!!!!!!!
  • sjlocklear
    sjlocklear Posts: 88
    Options
    OMG she is really getting on my nerves! "I could always use a good chest fly in my life" STFU!!!!!!!

:laugh: ROFLMBO!!!!!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    LOL She never really annoyed me. I find that I'll notice I'm slacking a bit and her voice and words force me to focus more on my form. Maybe I'm weird....
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    haha, same here! by day 3 I was drowning her out with music!
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    I liked listening to her so I could experience her actually talking me like a personal trainer... it also helps me stay with the routine because she will say when there is 4 seconds left or a couple more jumping jacks... with my music it actually makes me screw up more haha xD
    But man that phone it in thing gets me the most, or when she tells me 400 lb people can do it. it's like I KNOW JILLIAN YOU'VE SAID IT FOR THE FOURTH TIME NOW xD
  • ejp123
    ejp123 Posts: 10
    Options
    "Can't we just do bicep curls? No we can't!" :mad:
  • greeneyedlady02
    greeneyedlady02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Haha all of these annoy me! And whe she is looking at Anita's abs and says "Boy, I'd do just about anything to get those abs."
    I don't dislike her as a person, I just think she comes across as fake in this video because she's trying too hard to be relaxed and that's not her personality. I think I'd rather see her actually yelling at me (or the girls) than saying "Come on, chop chop!"
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't mind her talking. I think she's doing a good job keeping me going. However, after 10 days hearing the same BS it's annoying.