PamHealthMission
PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
fitnessos-motivational-quotes-and-posters-can-get-you-001_zpsc9beaa62.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

No concrete plans yet, but I suspect I'll be doing "the usual", hitting the park for walk/jog this afternoon and then HG exercises tonight.

Happy hump day!
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    HI All, I've been missing for a couple of days because I'm doing a 7 day juicing thing (let's call it a kickstart), so I haven't been counting calories this week and therefore haven't been on MFP. Don't worry, these are super hefty juices and I'm getting plenty of calories, I checked :smile: ! Day 1 was rough, the caffeine withdrawal really got to me, day 2 was pretty good and now I"m on day 3. I ran 30 min this morning and felt great, but I was taking it pretty easy. Tomorrow gym, Friday run.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone...

So I am feeling good today, I am concentrating on strength and toning.. I figure if I concentrate more on my problem area then I can get it make changes a little faster then it has.

So I plan on doing walking and one of the FB workouts I did the Barre workout last night the 39min one on Youtube their is a shorter one on the new FB website. I am loving the website, it's great.The Pile Squats are insane- I was shaking like crazy.. I am a little sore when I get into a deep squat or bend. So those Pile's did something.

ctpeace-My sisternlaw juices daily and has now for a few months, she wakes up looking so rested it, no puffiness skin looks great, so I want to get back to juicing again at least for 1meal a day replacement.. ( need to sech my time better)
    Let us know what you notice the changes you see.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ended up resting really sore..and shaky in a half squat i will try to get a nice walk in tomorrow to keep the muscles warm.

Nite
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Wed – Started the morning working the garden and grounds again. Spent 3hrs out there but only claimed 1.5hrs on my fitness log. Then came indoors and did CLX Burn Circuit 2 (legs/hamstrings, arms, back, chest). This workout seemed a little tougher to get through than the week prior due to exercising AFTER gardening! Of course, increasing the dumbbell size added to the intensity. There was definitely a cardio affect for me all the way through this. By the time we got to the last to Extreme sets of the Forward-Lean Lunge w/Double Row and the real SLOW push-ups, I was much too exhausted and skipped both. Weight sets in use: 8.75, 11.25, 15, 17.5, 20. What a workout day!

Toni: it's good to see that you are gradually working those muscles again and that Barre workout sounds a lot like the Lotte Berk Method of workouts.

Carley: keep us posted on your juicing results. I've never tried doing anything like that but know of others that have and seem to like their initial results.