Startin Monday!

Options
Just looked over her stuff this morning and starting it on Monday (gotta get time to prepare meals)! Can't wait! I have 2 friends that have completed it and got AWESOME results....

Replies

• Susan823
    Susan823 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My Niece is getting great results using Jamie's program. I have started several times but I plan to stick to it this time. Jamie's Moster Meatloaf is my favorite; I like it better than traditional meatloaf made with ground beef.
  • cicigavgab3
    cicigavgab3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi can you give me a little info on this program ...Jamie is an inspiration I have seen her in many magazines but dont know much about her program
  • julialdr
    julialdr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Have been lifting for a few months but am trying to get in shape quickly for a holiday. I;m on week 4 and already noticing strength gains esp in my legs.
  • puuka
    puuka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I didn't knot live fit 12 week plan before. It seems interesting and want to give it a try. Next week I will finish 30 day shred and will try to start it. But I think I will not follow the plan 100%. Will see when time comes.

Best wishes everyone and chase Your dreams! :)
  • Minda1216
    Minda1216 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm starting Monday as well! I'm doing the program from home though. I bought adjustable dumbbells that I can put up to 53 pounds on each one, and yesterday I found dumbbell alternatives to all the machine moves from week one. I hope I still get the same results!
  • chrystalmsimmons
    chrystalmsimmons Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to know if you are starting the diet as well. I wanted to stick to a 1500 calorie diet and do the weight workout. I not at the point of the diet yet eating clean. What do you all think?
  • LuckyMe000
    LuckyMe000 Posts: 55
    Options
    Yes i wil be following the diet 99% of the time (i lost 30lbs a few years ago just on the diet plan alone with no working out but i was flabby and weak!)....I will also be doing the workouts at home...some of the workouts need gym equipment but i will find a workout i can do from home and put it in it's place....if you want some ideas on how to sub the workouts go to http://www.labrada.com/kelsey-challenge i will be mixing and matching workouts based on what I can do at home! I don't check this thread much but i have done so much research on these 2 programs...if you have any questions just send me a message, i would love to help!
  • kelbwjax
    kelbwjax Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just started this Tuesday and it is going great so far! I'm following the diet pretty closely and have been eating the egg whites in the morning and mixing in chicken and broccoli, delcious!! I did have to add some cardio in just to help motivate me!
  • Minda1216
    Minda1216 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm not following the diet. I'm just sticking to TDEE-20%. I'm just getting used to that method, so I don't want to change it up quite yet. I also have my macros set to 40/40/20. Do you guys really recommend doing the diet with the program, or do you think I will be okay trying to stick with what I had planned?
  • LuckyMe000
    LuckyMe000 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm not following the diet. I'm just sticking to TDEE-20%. I'm just getting used to that method, so I don't want to change it up quite yet. I also have my macros set to 40/40/20. Do you guys really recommend doing the diet with the program, or do you think I will be okay trying to stick with what I had planned?

I would recommend you doing the diet with the plan...because it is pure clean eating but to be honest as long as you are watching what you eat then you should get some kind of results either way.
  • kelbwjax
    kelbwjax Posts: 89 Member
    Options

In my opinion your TDEE should be okay as long as you are making sure there are healthy clean foods going in! Make sure you eat those calories burned back so that your muscles will have the nourishment they need. A lot of the diet plan does have many choices that might be beneficial to you :)