4 weeks left - lets do this!

lizz2013
lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
Come on girls lets get back on this!

I've got roughly a month left till my holiday and Glastonbury and I know you all had similar goals so get your dedication hat and let's do this.

I'm kind of resigned to the fact that my body might not look much different by end June, but I'm determined to feel better! Whether you've been making great progress or you're stuck in a rut a little push will only do good :)

This last months goals are going to be individual for the best results so let us know what you chose and stick to it!

Cardio- choose a type of cardio and a target. (For example I'm doing c25k and want to run a 5k in 4 weeks)
For me this means runs 6 days a week and extra cardio when I've got time. What are you going to pick?

30day shred and other program's are all great ideas and you'll definitely see results if you pick one.

In addition I'm going to be doing pressups sit-ups squats yoga etc in the eve, but if you're doing 30ds you won't need to do these.

Write down what you want to achieve, whether its weight, waist size or fitness and check in regularly to support each other. I know I need it!

Replies

• lizz2013
    Hw: 215
    Cw: 212
    Gw: 140

My goal is to run a 5k before my holiday. My program is c25k and I'm also training to do a headstand :)
    Food wise I'm going to be accountable ALL the time, no more 'just a little chocolate' or 'just one cheat meal'. Always logging and always thinking about the CONSEQUENCES!!!!!

Shout at me if you think I need to eat more veg or protein etc. I'm keeping my calories low because so far that is the only thing that has worked for me.
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 131 Member
    What do you usually eat for breakfast?
  • lizz2013
    What do you usually eat for breakfast?
    Porridge. Gives me power before my workout.
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    I have been keeping up with the group and everyone is doing great. I have not posted b/c my weight is fluc with same 2lbs. Now that I have graduated, I am back to focusing on workouts.

SW- 197
    CW- 195
    GW- 170 (short term)
  • lizz2013
    hows everyone getting on? I'm sticking with my running and doing well this week. Had a bit of a slip up last night cause I was bought pizza and donuts...(oops!) but feeling positive for the next 3.5 ish weeks before I jet off to sunny times. Right now I'm just finishing off work and it is pissing it down....actually kind looking forward to running in the rain :)
  • turbojam_rocks
    turbojam_rocks Posts: 82 Member
    I am going to start 30ds again,didn't finish it last time..But will push myself to finish it this time..Start a 30 minute walk in the evening and drink more water..I havent logged my food in quite some time,,so I will log that again too lol..
    H.W 166
    C.W 155
    G.W 145 :smile:
    Good-luck everyone
  • lizz2013
    30ds is amazing :) I always have good results from it. I've started intermittent fasting because after a year if watching food and exercise I'm actually heavier than when I started. Hopefully this is the answer for me and I can keep doing it for life. Done 2 fasts already and found it really easy with no headaches or dizziness or hunger etc. after the fast it is like my hunger and cravings are reset, so no more binges :) it certainly isn't for everyone and isn't a quick fix as the weight comes off slowly, but fingers crossed the weight will come off because so far it hasn't. Fed up of being a fatty.