Level 2, Day 3

Options
DanaLynnMN
DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
Just finished day 3 of level 2....whew! Might have been just a tad bit easier than days 1 & 2. Anyone else's elbows sore??? Or is it just me?? For sure feeling level 2 really working my shoulders and back!

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I came THIS close to talking myself into not doing 30DS today. So glad it's only 20 minutes--that was how I talked myself back into doing it. Well, most of it. I find myself taking those little 5-second rests a lot more frequently than I did in Level 1.

Rumor has it Level 3 is actually easier...or do they just say that to keep us from setting fire to the DVD during Level 2?
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I came THIS close to talking myself into not doing 30DS today. So glad it's only 20 minutes--that was how I talked myself back into doing it. Well, most of it. I find myself taking those little 5-second rests a lot more frequently than I did in Level 1.

Rumor has it Level 3 is actually easier...or do they just say that to keep us from setting fire to the DVD during Level 2?

I too am taking more of the rests than I did in level 1. So far every day after set one, all I can think is, "dear god, there are two more sets of this madness". But, I push through. Like you said....it's only 20 mins.

I think I recall watching level 3 a while back and thought it looked easier. But, then again....things always look easier when little twiggy, in shape Natalie are doing the moves!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    One of my elbows is sore, lol! I finished Day 3 on 5/19.
  • andrbeck
    andrbeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm doing day 3 level 2 today. My inner thighs are the most sore! lol
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 done. It's finally getting more tolerable haha. I didn't want to die after the workout but I'm not so sure I'm doing 'good' at it yet. One of my knees feels a bit funny; not in pain, just weird, so I'll have to watch that.
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Completed. I really feel it in my shoulders this round. Well I guess I have to push through it