I am New

Options
Hello, I am new to myfitnesspal and am looking for like minded people to support me in my fitness goals. I seem to have my mental, emotional, and spiritual self in order, but struggle with my physical. So here I am starting my journey Today :)

Want to learn more about me, check out my website at www.mindbodyandspiritwellness.com

Namaste

Jamie

Replies

• roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie,
    I just joined this group today, but it looks like there hasn't been much activity here so far.

I am a recent Reiki Master and am interested in a holistic way of living.
  • GoddessNatalia
    GoddessNatalia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am relatively new joined 5/6 weeks ago. I am glad I did, I have been using this site daily and love it. I am also a holistic healer as well. I saw your site and its great!! My site is : www.sacredbreakthroughs.com ... I am a mother of 4, and am in the process of letting go of baby weight. Feel free to friend me. :):smile:
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined mfp yesterday. I am a reiki 2 practitioner and about to be attuned to master/teacher within the next few months. (I have been taking my journey slowly with reiki to be sure I am emotionally balanced).
    I am also a numerologist and just beginning my study of kabbalah.
    I am another mother of 4 and have 50 pounds to lose.
  • dreadlocklove
    dreadlocklove Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Jessica, new to MFP and very happy to have come across this group. I too am a Reiki practitioner and would like to be in touch with like-minded individuals throughout this process. =)
  • GoddessNatalia
    GoddessNatalia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great meeting everyone, I haven't checked these message boards, sorry. Usually I am on my smartphone and just add my meals and exercises quickly. I forget to check the entire site for great info.
    I have been using this site for over a year, and am soo close to my goal. I have lost 72lbs now! Feeling great..
    Reiki love everyone!