FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
tumblr_mb01xvScJj1rze36so1_500.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Gotta get in more HG exercises today. Other than that, I'll walk the kids over to the park to play this evening.

Have a good one!
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone!
    Hubby and I are camping with some friends of ours. Going to get some hiking/walking in today. I can't remember if I posted this or not but I am trying to eat sweets no more than three times per week for now and will wean myself down gradually. Since we were going camping this weekend, I didn't eat sweets all week so i could enjoy them without feeling guilty. Like i said on my page, I am making fruit cobbler in our new dutch oven. Hopefully it turns out okay. Anyways it is really nice to be here and not to have to work at all. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. And a big thank you to all those that have served or our serving our country or that has family that has done so!

Smiles,
    Ashley

Sherry: I like the inspirational image for today. I believe it! I have noticed that in my body and like i have said before soda diet especially makes me crave sweets. Sounds like HG is going well. Good for you!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I will be going to a 60 minute vinyasa class today. Vinyasa= flow yoga...yoga at a quick pace. The poses almost form a dance.
    I can't believe that yesterday was the end of the school year and tomorrow is my 1st wedding anniversary! Time really does fly! Have a safe, happy memorial day weekend!
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good Day Saturday Everyone.....
    It's cloudy and hopefully we get some rain because my green babies would love it. I've already spent at least 60 minutes working the grounds and harvested a few pounds of red skin potatoes again. Healthy fresh food and fitness is a winning combination...lol.

Sam: Wishing you a VERY Happy 1st Year Wedding Anniversary on tomorrow!! Have a good time celebrating that and the end of the school year...WooooHooo!:drinker: That vinyasa class sounds relaxing, too.

Ash: Sounds like you are going to have an absolutely grand time camping this weekend with friends. I like the way you "planned" around your sweets addiction by cutting back all of last week so you can enjoy a few while camping. I am making a peach cobbler on Memorial Day. Hope both of ours turns on yummmy!!

Sherry: Ash is right...that inspirational image quote is true...the less of anything the less you crave it...including sweets. Have a great time at the park and work that HG exercise....you got it!

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day and remember the reason for such a day. My dear hubby is a Vietnam veteran and I honor him and all the other veterans.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I ended up getting walk yesterday inbetween storms. Today taking day off been fighting sinus stuff all week and getting worse. I didn't fall asleep until real late and missed my morning class. Just as well not up for it.
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well I went for my first bike ride on my new set of wheels and am loving it! I went about 20 KMS and I am going to a BBQ tonight. I am going to pick up some chicken breast so I will have that healthy choice instead of hamburgers! I am loving the sun shining and can't wait for my bike ride tomorrow with my better half!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have been cleaning quite a bit doing heavy cleaning but will be taking my mom for a walk it seems to help her rest at night and that I am all for.

Have a good Saturday... Ashley I'd love to be camping
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I just did C25K. I'm up to two 8 minute jog/runs with a 5 minute walk in between. We measured the distance and in 35 minutes we did 4.3K. Not too bad. I have a little over a month to build up my running time and increase to a full 5k.