Weeping Angel Question

Options
tabbykat6802
tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
My boys posed a interesting question today. What happens when a weeping angel encounters a blind person? Is it completely immobilized/frozen b/c it is not being sighted? Or b/c the person would be blinking, the angel would be able to creep up? I told them I'd post the question.

Replies

• BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Very interesting question. But I think the Angels would be able to devour the blind person. If I'm remembering correctly, the Angels are only "quantum locked" when they are being seen by another living being (including each other; remember their first episode where they were stuck seeing each other after the TARDIS disappeared?). A blind person couldn't see them, so I guess they'd be toast.

Actually, that might make a REALLY interesting story, where The Doctor has to find a way to protect a blind person from the Angels.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    good point. i do think that the blind person would still freeze the angels. Remember Amy in the forest of the angels. She couldn't open her eyes, but had to act like she could see them, thus the angels were frozen in place.
  • mustangmary11
    mustangmary11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. When Amy couldn't see them they stayed frozen so I don't think that the angels would actually have any effect on a blind person and vice versa. They creep me out, but the best is still the first episode with Sally Sparrow.