First time Making a Group

tiffypooh2u
tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
Just letting everyone know, This is my first time making a Group... This is totally new to me. Hoping you can bear with me and give me some pointers!!

Replies

• Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Great Job. Thanks for making the group and doing the spreadsheet. Hopefully we can all encourage each other to be healthier and happier permanently. :-)
  • Mirandi
    Mirandi Posts: 2 Member
    Great idea!!! I need to be challenged!!!
  • liddienicole
    liddienicole Posts: 45 Member
    I'm looking forward to this! Feel free to add me anyone so we can motivate eachother, we CAN do this :D:D
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    You should have prizes :)
  • jessichri
    jessichri Posts: 81 Member
    I'm excited! Thanks for making this challenge! I've kinda gotten to the "blah" phase of my working out/eating better routine and this might just be the kick in the butt I need. :)
  • tiffypooh2u
    I'm excited! Thanks for making this challenge! I've kinda gotten to the "blah" phase of my working out/eating better routine and this might just be the kick in the butt I need. :)

I sure hope it is!!! Just stay focused... You can do this! If I could do it a few years back, ANYONE can... I had NO MOTIVATION AT ALL!!!!
  • scoobsmum
    scoobsmum Posts: 2 Member
    I'm going on holiday the 1st July so this is perfect timing for me thanks x
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Love how organized the group is! Great job for your first time! Add me for additional motivation and support everyone!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    I'm going on holiday the 1st July so this is perfect timing for me thanks x

Me too sort of..

I need to meet my goals in 3 weeks of June.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Just letting everyone know, This is my first time making a Group... This is totally new to me. Hoping you can bear with me and give me some pointers!!

Great! I'm honestly winging it myself. I have to change one thing though.... I log the calories burned at work because it varies so I'm just going to count real exercise in the 200 calorie goal. :wink:
  • ToLoveMe
    ToLoveMe Posts: 16
    I'm so looking forward to this challenge! Just what I needed... Thank you for making this group. Anyone can friend me also! It helps me to check MFP throughout the day with encouraging words instead of fb! Thanks Ya'll.... Ashley
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Hello all! So very excited for this group! I was very successful with MFP last summer & got down to 178 & was working out daily, jogging up to 10 minute intervals (courtesy of C25K app) & feeling pretty amazing. Then fall came (meaning I switch back to working 5 days a week versus the 3 days a week I work in the summer. Lost my workouts bran kid activities, bad weather & lots of excuses. Kept the weight off though I got a bit squishy & clothes got a bit tighter. It all caught up with me over the last 2 months & my weight skyrocketed. Ready to get back on track!!

Hugs to all! Amy :)
  • tiffypooh2u
    Hello all! So very excited for this group! I was very successful with MFP last summer & got down to 178 & was working out daily, jogging up to 10 minute intervals (courtesy of C25K app) & feeling pretty amazing. Then fall came (meaning I switch back to working 5 days a week versus the 3 days a week I work in the summer. Lost my workouts bran kid activities, bad weather & lots of excuses. Kept the weight off though I got a bit squishy & clothes got a bit tighter. It all caught up with me over the last 2 months & my weight skyrocketed. Ready to get back on track!!

Hugs to all! Amy :)

I think most of us can relate to this!! This is why I started this up again... I couldn't find a group that suited me and I needed to stay focused.
  • bullsfan22
    bullsfan22 Posts: 104
    Having some trouble with the link, is it just me? Gives me a proxy error, i'll try again when I get home.

Would love to join, have so many things planned in July, need to shed like 10 pounds or so, not a must but would be nice.
  • tiffypooh2u
    Having some trouble with the link, is it just me? Gives me a proxy error, i'll try again when I get home.

Would love to join, have so many things planned in July, need to shed like 10 pounds or so, not a must but would be nice.

Not quite sure why that would be doing that. I havent had anyone telling me that they have had this problem just yet. Sorry this is happening.

If anyone else can help him out Please do so!!! We want him in!