Starting the 30 Day Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to this. It will be nice to have a group to keep me accountable. So few of my friends are active on MFP, it will be nice to feel encouraged. Feel free to add me.
  • GFielding_56
    GFielding_56 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    OK guys I had signed up for this too but was involved in a bad road traffic accident yesterday (I'm OK) but I am going to bail now personally. Wish everyone all the success in the world, will still continue with the food diary and dieting but may be a while until I can hit the gym or pool. Good luck everybody. I know you can do it :-)

Hi I hope you are ok I'm glad you've not suffered any injury. When you have something like that happens, you realise how precious each day is and how easy it is for life changes to happen. Take care. All the best G
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted!
  • 12dld1965
    12dld1965 Posts: 8
    Options
    OK guys I had signed up for this too but was involved in a bad road traffic accident yesterday (I'm OK) but I am going to bail now personally. Wish everyone all the success in the world, will still continue with the food diary and dieting but may be a while until I can hit the gym or pool. Good luck everybody. I know you can do it :-)

Hi I hope you are ok I'm glad you've not suffered any injury. When you have something like that happens, you realise how precious each day is and how easy it is for life changes to happen. Take care. All the best G

Thanks G. You are not kidding. A second chance with all that life has to offer and not going to waste it! Can't wait to get back in the pool, as swimming is my choice of exercise but not just yet unfortunately. Just goes to show though and I am not advocating this, as exercise really is the key in my opinion to stay healthy and lose weight, as well as tone up, but just by keeping to the calorie allowance (oops except today - went 84 over) I have lost 3lbs since I started this just over a week today.

Good luck everyone, If I can do it with what I have been through, so can you guys. Keep up the good work everyone. :-)
    D