**INSANITY "Friend Me" Thread**

Options

Replies

• labgeekj80
    labgeekj80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Starting Insanity tomorrow would love some friends for some support!
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a little late, too, but I start week 3 on Sunday and would love more Insane friends (both doing the program and otherwise). Feel free to add me! (:
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm also a little late too!!! I'm on Week 6, day 6! :)

We can alllll doooo this!!! :):)
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just started month 2. Feel free to add me. Need more insane friends :) Let me know where you saw me because I deny all requests without a message.
  • Trisha_McMillan
    Trisha_McMillan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third day of insanity and have no friends on mfp yet. So it would be great to get some support.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Just started week 2 of Insanity. Lovin' it. Feel free to add me!
  • mommynheels
    Options
    On day 3 of Insanity....Feel free to add me!!!
  • deactivatefat
    deactivatefat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    starting again...day one!
  • AmyAylward2013
    Options
    Add me!!! I work insanity into my weekly workouts in combination with cross fit, running and yoga!! I do insanity workouts 3-5 times a week!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 and could use motivation and support.

Add me.
  • shawk2013
    shawk2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 2 today and would love the motivation! Please fee free to add me as well!
  • hrt69
    hrt69 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, 2 days off finishing week 2 of insanity. Sat here listening to the music before cardio power & resistance. Always get a little scared before each one :/
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    just finished day 24 - I feel like vomiting. That's never happened . . .
  • singh72047
    singh72047 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    About to start day 4, my elbows been bothering me but I'm gonna dig deep and do my best. No pain, no gain!
  • Amyaustin90
    Amyaustin90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i am ready to start insanity....how are yall doing so far?
  • jenjar44
    jenjar44 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have completed almost all of month 1. About to start the recovery week and then onto the dreaded month 2. Add me if you want bc lord knows I am going to need motivation.
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    Day one for me today, was going to "save it for monday" but i've been starting over on monday's for as long as i can remember, so no time like the present! i'm all about schedules so i was looking for an *kitten* kicking workout that provided structure - by the looks of the forums, i'm in the right place. :) i was in the middle of (semi) training for a half marathon but i'm putting that on hold until i can hopefully gain some strength and lose some of these pounds!
  • purplemoon42
    purplemoon42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started Insanity yesterday so today is day 2. I am loving it and would love some friends that are doing the same workout and know what its about! :)
  • sterbor
    sterbor Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi me and my husband just completed day five i want to make sure we stay motivated. Would love some accountability partners!!!!!!!!!
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am nearing the end of week 6 - but plan on starting again when I'm done