What's your go to exercise?

Options
wisher40
wisher40 Posts: 15 Member
Mine is walking. I find it super relaxing, and I have no excuses for not doing it. You can always find SOMEWHERE to walk.

Replies

• lekisgoesbump
    lekisgoesbump Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Running. No matter how ****ty my mood is, if I go for a run, I feel better. I know it might seem ridiculous to some people, but I don't travel without my sneakers and running clothes. I also love boxing, but I only get to go once a week. :wink:
  • gem0303
    gem0303 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Walking is definitely my go to. I like the fresh air and time to think. It's also 20-40 minutes away from any nagging distractions I have that day, like "I want a sugar cookie" or "I should really do a load of laundry".
  • meaganbw
    meaganbw Posts: 1
    Options
    Cycling! I've never been much for walking or running and its so quick and I burn up 500 calories a hour! I love it so much
  • JMaceSciAce
    Options
    Definitely cycling. I got a lot less fit during my first year at college to the point where I couldn't even ride my bike two blocks without having trouble breathing (no joke). This summer, if I've had nothing better to do, I've been riding a few miles to the nearest library or just around town. Feels GREAT, lemme tell ya.

Trying to get into running but it's just not as fun for me.
  • Riotious
    Riotious Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm another cyclist... Stationary, that is. The drivers here are not good with cyclists unfortunately.

Walking is also great!
  • lekisgoesbump
    lekisgoesbump Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm another cyclist... Stationary, that is. The drivers here are not good with cyclists unfortunately.

Walking is also great!

Same here, unfortunately. I love cycling, but I've had several close calls with drivers in the parts of town where it's supposed to be "good" to cycle. People driving in the bike lane, pulling in front of me and slamming on their brakes - that kind of thing.
  • scale90
    scale90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Spinning classes. One hour of pain, but I feel so good after, and I definitely need someone shouting at me to go!
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with walking. Walking is relaxing, it is kind of an alone time for myself. Yet I really hate it when it's cold or when it's summer (because I have hay fever).