July 2013 Babies

Options

Replies

• heathermora11
    heathermora11 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    happy wednesday! time for my weekly check in! 31 weeks today. getting there!!!

starting: 114 lbs, 5'2'' normal BMI
    recommended gain: 25lb
    cumulative gain:

13 weeks: + 0.0 lbs
    14 weeks: + 0.5 lbs
    15 weeks: + 2.5 lbs
    16 weeks: + 3.0 lbs
    17 weeks: + 3.5 lbs
    18 weeks: + 3.0 lbs
    19 weeks: + 4.0 lbs
    20 weeks: + 4.5 lbs
    21 weeks: + 5.0 lbs
    22 weeks: + 6.0 lbs
    23 weeks: + 7.0 lbs
    24 weeks: + 7.0 lbs
    25 weeks: + 9.5 lbs
    26 weeks: + 12 lbs
    27 weeks: + 13 lbs
    28 weeks: + 13.5 lbs
    29 weeks: + 15.5 lbs
    30 weeks: + 16 lbs
    31 weeks: + 16.5 lbs

only 12 days of work left... I am teacher and it is almost SUMMER! yay!
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher too, just 3 weeks and 2.5 days left until summer. Thank goodness.
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm also a teacher, though I now teach online, so I mostly work from my "office," otherwise known as "my bed." :)
  • kimberly_grubbs
    kimberly_grubbs Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This baby feels like she's about ready to bust out today! She's rolling ALL over! Only 34 days until my actual due date!
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This baby feels like she's about ready to bust out today! She's rolling ALL over! Only 34 days until my actual due date!

I know what you mean! I feel like there is NO more room in my belly!! I'm getting so excited! 33 more days for me!
  • angking23
    angking23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm due 7/12. Just saw this group now. I do most of mfp on my phone. Please add me if you havent already! 6wk from now I'm going to need some inspiration from other mommies in the same boat as me!
    Thanks!!!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    5 weeks to go for me!!!!
    Counting down the days. The baby still has yet to get into position, but I am doing everything I can to help turn him.
    Cant even remember what its like to sleep more than 2 hours at a pop. I get up at least 4-5 times in an 8 hr period to go to the bathroom at night!

How is everyone else doing?? I have the babies room pretty well set, but still have to put the carseat in, and that type of thing. I go back to the Dr at 36 weeks and have another US to see if the little bugger has moved. Then I start going weekly. I will also get exam with GBS test as well.

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am with you with the whole going to the bathroom 4-5 times a night. I also get woken up by her kicking and think it is a cat walking on me, only there is no cat in sight to blame. I am also having my GBS screening this week. Struggling to exercise more than a couple times a week!

I have been enjoying my sewing machine, and have been making cloth diapers. I made a Mei Tai baby carrier yesterday and I am quite proud of myself!

Also started organizing drawers... I don't know how we have accumulated so much crap after only living in this house for a year and 8 months.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 weeks till D-day and I'm starting to get a little anxious! I had my shower on the weekend which was super fun and nice so now I can focus on getting the rest of things I need and start organizing.

I too get up every 2 hours or so and then most nights I am plagued with insomnia after getting up one of those times. So over that!

Started washing my prefold diapers and getting all other clothes washed and will start making some cloth wipes this week. I have to get the car seat installed too!

I also made a ton of freezer meals this week so I'm set for food at least when the baby comes!
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am with you with the whole going to the bathroom 4-5 times a night. I also get woken up by her kicking and think it is a cat walking on me, only there is no cat in sight to blame. I am also having my GBS screening this week. Struggling to exercise more than a couple times a week!

I have been enjoying my sewing machine, and have been making cloth diapers. I made a Mei Tai baby carrier yesterday and I am quite proud of myself!

Also started organizing drawers... I don't know how we have accumulated so much crap after only living in this house for a year and 8 months.

That is so cool that you made the baby carrier! Did you find a pattern for it online? How did it turn out? I'd love to see a picture :)
  • heathermora11
    heathermora11 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm back! I missed a week or two, but here is my 34 week check in! (picture is from last week :)
    b0acca00-2877-4a9c-b9e4-d9b8ec4b2ec9_zps18ad14ad.jpg

starting: 114 lbs, 5'2'' normal BMI; recommended gain: 25lb; eating 1,800 calories (when I don't go over!) and walking 20 min/day (when I don't slack!)

10 weeks: - 1.0 lbs
    11 weeks: - 0.5 lbs
    13 weeks: + 0.0 lbs
    14 weeks: + 0.5 lbs
    15 weeks: + 2.5 lbs
    16 weeks: + 3.0 lbs
    17 weeks: + 3.5 lbs
    18 weeks: + 3.0 lbs
    19 weeks: + 4.0 lbs
    20 weeks: + 4.5 lbs
    21 weeks: + 5.0 lbs
    22 weeks: + 6.0 lbs
    23 weeks: + 7.0 lbs
    24 weeks: + 7.0 lbs
    25 weeks: + 9.5 lbs
    26 weeks: + 12 lbs
    27 weeks: + 13 lbs
    28 weeks: + 13.5 lbs
    29 weeks: + 15.5 lbs
    30 weeks: + 16 lbs
    31 weeks: + 16.5 lbs
    32 weeks: + 19.5 lbs
    33 weeks: + 19.5 lbs
    34 weeks: + 19.5 lbs

thankful to be maintaining after my crazy 3lb gain two weeks ago :) round ligament pain is killing me, but I am working on keeping a positive attitude about it. oh and it is officially SUMMER! no more work for me! suuuuuuper blessed!
  • freckledLeanne
    freckledLeanne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    35 weeks, up 11 pounds. Took measurements at the gym last night, and even more impressive are that my butt and thigh are each down 2 cms. The only part getting bigger is my ever expanding mid-section.
  • igottaworkout
    Options
    @heathermora11 Great work heather, you look beautiful in your new picture :) I hope the pain doesn't get any worse for you. At least there is only 6 weeks left wooho!! ;)
  • igottaworkout
    Options
    35 weeks, up 11 pounds. Took measurements at the gym last night, and even more impressive are that my butt and thigh are each down 2 cms. The only part getting bigger is my ever expanding mid-section.

You are doing amazing! You're so close to the end too! :)
  • LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, congrats to all you expectant mommies! I'm due July 10th and always looking for more friends, so feel free to add me if you like =) I'm 36 weeks and up 28 lbs total, and MFP has been a lifesaver this time (this is my second pregnancy). Along with the support I get from the other women, tracking my food and exercise has made me feel so much more in control!
  • freckledLeanne
    freckledLeanne Posts: 111 Member
    Options

You are doing amazing! You're so close to the end too! :)

Thanks! Who knew that to lose weight, all I needed to do was get knocked up. ;)
  • dawnemjh
    Options
    36/2 and finally the baby has turned!!! Yippee! counting down the weeks/days/minutes/hours lol. Starting to get uncomfortable. Hope you all are doing well!
  • kellykneppergrundy
    kellykneppergrundy Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    36/2 and finally the baby has turned!!! Yippee! counting down the weeks/days/minutes/hours lol. Starting to get uncomfortable. Hope you all are doing well!

Hooray! Great news!
  • igottaworkout
    Options

Yay, I'm so happy for you! I think my baby is still not right yet unfortunately. Did you do any exercises or something to try to help your baby turn?

I'm getting an ultrasound next week to see if the baby is turned on its own, and if not they will try some external maneuver to turn it. I will be 35 weeks for the ultrasound.
  • dawnemjh
    Options

Yay, I'm so happy for you! I think my baby is still not right yet unfortunately. Did you do any exercises or something to try to help your baby turn?

I'm getting an ultrasound next week to see if the baby is turned on its own, and if not they will try some external maneuver to turn it. I will be 35 weeks for the ultrasound.

Yes! I started going to a chiropractor who did the "Webster technique" which helps open the pelvis and make more room for the baby down low. The night after the first adjustment I was woken up at 3am feeling nauseous and tons of movement (which is exactly what she told me to expect) and I am certain that is when the baby turned. Prior to that I did try some movements recommended on the spinningbabies.com website, like doing handstands in pool and literally hanging off couch with my butt in the air, but I found these to be really uncomfortable to breath since the weight of my belly was pushing into my lungs....

I highly recommend chiropractor, especially if you can find one certified in the Webster Technique!! Good luck!!