9 Months Post Op

Options
ErinShannon
ErinShannon Posts: 158 Member
Last week I officially hit 9 months post op - I am down 123lbs - weight loss has slowed a bit lately but I am pushing along, not to mention I recently had to have some (unrelated) surgery.

My goal is to loose at least another 40lbs but would ultimately like to loose another 80lbs.

]57b58309-894e-4ae8-9de5-c5cda3ec0469_zpseca1b0bb.jpg[/URL]

-123lbs
69.25 inches
7-8 pants sizes (depending on brand/cut)
4 tops sizes
1 shoe size

Replies

• Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Stay on the right path and you will get to your goal.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You have done really amazing! I am 8 months post op, so we're both nearing on that 1 year mark. I haven't done the overall inches--I wish I had. I mostly concentrated on the waistline, which is down from 49 inches to 31 inches. I just hit "normal" BMI, but still hope to lose at 15 pounds. I totally get the weight loss slowing at this stage, but it was explained to me that this is completely normal as we near our goal.

You have really done fantastic. Thanks for sharing the pics--what an inspiration to those who have had the surgery and those who are yet waiting. :)
  • Symphony2010
    Symphony2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic! I'm so happy for u and keep at it.
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    You have done awesome and you look amazing. Keep up the great work. You got this girl!
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You are doing an AMAZING job with this! I hit my 9 month mark yesterday and your post reminds me that I must get my pictures edited so I can post them soon. Keep up the good work!!!!