Level 1

Options
beezbee
beezbee Posts: 87 Member
Although I already completed this level, I thought I'd start a topic so that folks can post their comments on the level they're at...

Replies

• cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    L1 D3
    Its finally getting a little bit easier :)
    I already see a difference in my endurance and strength (:
  • emmahyphenleigh
    emmahyphenleigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today - trying to find excuses not to do it (everything hurts!!) but I WILL DO THIS.

Wish me luck!
  • Tallboy1
    Tallboy1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been doing this tape for about 2 weeks. I don't have the energy some days to do it or put my all into it. It really gets to me but I do feel a little stronger she just does not give you a break.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I was inconsistent last month and am restarting. While I might not do it daily, I do plan on exercising daily at least and logging it here.

6/3: L1D1
    6/4: 45 minutes Zumba
  • MaddieUK
    MaddieUK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! ;) Pretty intense, but doable. I feel great!
  • hsilberman1
    hsilberman1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D2! It was hard to convince myself to do it for a second day after waking up so sore from day 1, but it wasn't as bad as I thought! I can do this!
  • emmahyphenleigh
    emmahyphenleigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    After avoiding it all day for every excuse imaginable, I just forced myself to get up and do day 3.

AND IT WAS FINE!

Honestly so much better than I thought, my endurance is definitely getting better =] and despite everything aching today, the work out didn't hurt at all! So pleased with myself!

Does anyone else have a total love/hate relationship with Jillian?!
  • cm1458
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today - trying to find excuses not to do it (everything hurts!!) but I WILL DO THIS.

Wish me luck!

Good luck! You've got this girl!
    You can't quit!
    I keep trying to make excuses too, but I remind myself that I didnt start to give up. It hurts now. But it will get better!
  • cm1458
    Options
    I've been doing this tape for about 2 weeks. I don't have the energy some days to do it or put my all into it. It really gets to me but I do feel a little stronger she just does not give you a break.

No breaks because
    "You don't get to do a 20 min workout and take a break. It doesn't Work that way." -Jillian

Feeling stronger is GOOD :) Keep at it! You didn't start this just to give up ;) I know you can!
  • cm1458
    Options
    I was inconsistent last month and am restarting. While I might not do it daily, I do plan on exercising daily at least and logging it here.

6/3: L1D1
    6/4: 45 minutes Zumba

Good job! Keep it up! You can do it!~ :drinker:
  • cm1458
    Options
    Day 1 done! ;) Pretty intense, but doable. I feel great!

Good job! It'll get easier after day 2-3. Thats great! Keep it up!! I know I already feel stronger! :glasses:
  • cm1458
    Options
    Finished L1D2! It was hard to convince myself to do it for a second day after waking up so sore from day 1, but it wasn't as bad as I thought! I can do this!

Great attitude!
    It gets easier as you go! Keep it up lady! :flowerforyou:
  • cm1458
    Options
    After avoiding it all day for every excuse imaginable, I just forced myself to get up and do day 3.

AND IT WAS FINE!

Honestly so much better than I thought, my endurance is definitely getting better =] and despite everything aching today, the work out didn't hurt at all! So pleased with myself!

Great work! Keep it up!
    It gets easier every day!
    I def have the love/hate thing going on right now. I'm sure the hate part will go away once we can see our bodies changing! (:
    Always take pictures to track progress!!
  • opaleli43
    opaleli43 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to crawl into bed and ignore that nagging voice to do my day 2. Knowing you all were here. Knowing you to were doing it too pulled me through. Thanks guys. Level 1 Day 2 done.
  • beezbee
    beezbee Posts: 87 Member
    Options

I direct my punches at her in the kickboxing part. It helps. But when she praises me (just me!) for having done a good job I am proud as hell.
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Side lunges and anterior raises = hell for me...
  • MaddieUK
    MaddieUK Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Yes! Side lunges are the worst.
  • opaleli43
    opaleli43 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Does anyone change weights for biceps and chest vs. anterior raises and presses? I feel I could get more burn out of the first two with a heavier. I am using 3 lbs now. I think I could do 5lbs for those. I know however that I could not do anterior raises with 5 lbs, yet :-)

@abideedum: So true, so true. Those lunches and raises are what scare/inspire me the most.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Same here! They are painful! The first time around I do the unmodified version, but the second time, I definitely have to follow Anita.

I had to stop a few times yesterday because of my fussy baby, but I finished my second day.

6/5: L1 D2 done!
  • hsilberman1
    hsilberman1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Me too! Sets my legs on FIRE.