What is your goal weight??

Options
What is your goal weight?? How much weight have you lost?? And how far do you have to go?? Just curious about others around my size. Those of us with a higher starting weight obviously have further to go, and it can be frustrating sometimes! My goal weight is 190 pounds. (I'm 5'11). I have lost 91 pounds, and I have 83 to go! <3

Replies

• Dianescraps
    Options
    My goal is 199, at the moment, I will see what I want when I get closer. I am 5ft 6in.
  • tallulahthunderbird
    tallulahthunderbird Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Mine is 250. It's probably a lot higher than some of yours, but it is what is right for me.
  • MarielleVert
    MarielleVert Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 250 but I would love to hit 200. the last time I was even around 200, I was at 220 and I looked like an emaciated horse. Big structure, but not enough meat!
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    My goal weight is 250 but I would love to hit 200. the last time I was even around 200, I was at 220 and I looked like an emaciated horse. Big structure, but not enough meat!

That's what I am afraid of! Even my Dr said 210-220ish would be ok for me, but I don't feel like I will know till I am there. In the meantime I am taking it slow and steady.
  • libertarian4321
    libertarian4321 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started at 350, and had a goal of 250. But really, 200 would be a lot better. I guess 250 is the short term goal, and 200 the long term.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I started at 497 am now 349 and really want to get to 170
  • thedean1td1
    thedean1td1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1" and my high weight was 741.1#

Currently weigh 592.6# down over 140 pounds

I have lost over 88 total body inches

my goal weight is 220 pounds so

that's 372.6 pounds to go.

If you want to take this journey to better health together just send me a Friend request and MENTION the name of this group in the message box because I have a tendency to decline people that don't.

Have a super day and I look forward to taking this journey to better health together.

Dean
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Started at 348 , right now my goal is to get to 299! I can see it ( well if I had an old fashioned analog scale I could see it) my preference is to look to tiny short term goals both scale and non scale victories. Otherwise it just is a bit overwhelming.

Great progress all on this thread!
  • Highlanderlover
    Options
    My goal weight is anywhere between 200-250. I am not really dead set on a number more about how i feel!
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is under 200. As of now I'm 350
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to get to 180, then reevaluate. I started at 388 and am now at 337, so I have lost 51 pounds. My current mini goal is to get to 330, hopefully by my next weigh in, which will be after the first of June (trying to only weigh in once a month, so I am focused more on the changes in how I feel than on the changes in the number on the scale.)
  • CGarner41412
    CGarner41412 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to be at 160, started this journey at 380 and down to 360 right now! I have small term goals which is get from 360 into the 50's then the 40's and so on!
  • bgpeck2
    bgpeck2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So, guess I'll chime in on this one...have no clue what my original starting weight was...household scales couldn't do the job...finally went to Kroger's and used their scales after about 3 weeks of dieting and was at 415....since then, am down to 406...my first target, is going to be 325, hopefully in time for a Hawaii vacation...then, second and final goal for me personally, will be between 250-275...so, got a ways to go for both... :)
  • mistletoes71
    Options
    My goal is between 150 and 160. I am 5'7" and 42 years old. I started out at 331 and have lost 9 pounds so far. Once I lose some of the weight and get closer to my goal I will see how I feel to determine my exact goal weight. :smile
  • xjoseyx
    xjoseyx Posts: 74
    Options
    Im 5ft 9 and my goal weight is 199. Im setting myself mini goals in increments of 30 to 50lbs so when i see i have to lose over 130lbs it doesnt seem so overwhelming. Started out at 331. Ive lost 15lbs so far.
  • DulciDancer
    DulciDancer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm at 351 (my highest weight ever) -- 6'3 and my current goal weight is 220lbs.
  • sun_kissed29
    sun_kissed29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My highest recorded weight is 415 pounds. I am currently 382 pounds. My goal weight is between 170-200 pounds. I have a hard time seeing myself smaller than that, but im learning everyday that its possible. Please feel free to add me on here as im looking for friends that understand my struggle.
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150 and then I will work on toning. I started at 350, but I'm at 285 now. My next mini goal is 250 and hopefully by September :)
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My highest was 325 - currently at 277. (I'm 5'8") My goal...I guess I'm looking at it differently.... I plan to continue until I can comfortably/consistently wear a 14, whatever weight that ends up being.
  • ashleegil
    ashleegil Posts: 26
    Options
    I am 5'10 I started at 341, I currently weigh 303 ----5 weeks post op and my long term goal is 160.