Anyone want to start a W30 during the next week?

Options
So i'm thinking of starting a W30 (http://whole9life.com/2012/08/the-whole30-program/) this week. I'm already a few days into a new Paleo lifestyle but it would be great to set some goals to keep me focused!

Anyone interested please let me know.

Replies

• chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    I did it in April and would be down to do it again. I got off and got all silly and started going down a dark path lol ... Grains trigger really bad eating habits for me so I want to start clean again, whole 30 is amazing!
  • tommyprice2k
    Options
    I think the only thing i'll have real trouble with is no milk in my tea. I'm British so it's basically a human right!
  • livlovra
    livlovra Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I did it in Jan and it was fab. I really should do another was thinking that just yesterday as I need to get on top of this dreadful sugar habit I seem to be developing. I'm a tea drinker too and had to switch to fruit teas and coffee with coconut milk as I can't do black tea.
    I'm feeling a bit stressed at the mo so I'm not going to put extra stress on myself just now with my diet. Maintaining Primal 80-90% is enough of a goal at the moment but once muffin arrives in Oct I will definitely be doing another whole 30.
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Today is day 13 of my first ever Whole 30! So far it's been easy, AND I managed to kick my caffeine addiction!
  • AMdreams7
    AMdreams7 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm in! :happy:
  • sallielozo
    sallielozo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile:
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am new to the primal lifestyle and would love to give this a go. I know that if I can get through the Whole30 eating a less restrictive primal diet will be much easier. I'm currently going through the how can I make pancakes, bread, cookies, etc stage and that's not where I need to be.

Can you still drink coffee if no sugar is included?
  • dannyXoxo
    dannyXoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I. In, I was suppose to start on the 1st but I slipped up so imma start fresh tomorrow! Feel free to add me
  • tommyprice2k
    Options
    You can drink coffee definitely. No sugar though :)
  • ultimet7
    ultimet7 Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm in. I want to start but I keep putting it off...
  • tommyprice2k
    Options
    Just realised i've got a friend heading down from Sydney in 2 weeks for the Lions tour. Not sure alcohol will be off the menu grrrrr
  • Meikmeika
    Options
    I did pretty well for Day 1!!!!!! 29 more days to go!!!!!

Is there a certain day most are starting?
  • Meikmeika
    Options
    Slipped up and fell on some banana bread with nut butter and black coffee.....sigh....
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the Whole30 and I'm also doing the AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) at the same time - might as well go for broke ! I'll be tracking my calories as well. Good luck all! Do we use this thread to check in?