Check-ins 6/2 - 6/8

Options
2»

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I had done 1 and half workouts the night before to stay on track...and was going to redo the entire workout Kata 45, but decided to take my scheduled rest day! I needed it...I did get in some squats and a few other things. Tonight I will be back on schedule. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    You guys are all doing SO GREAT!! Keep it up :)
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today was my first time doing Combat 45 - Power Kata. I can already tell that my butt is going to be sore tomorrow from all of those back kicks! Found that when I really focused on my core during the part where you do "knee kicks/blocks" I could really feel it there. Need to remember that. Tomorrow is Warrior 2 - Lower Body Leanout and I'm going to join my running group for a 4 mile run. TGIF everyone!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Today was my first time doing Combat 45 - Power Kata. I can already tell that my butt is going to be sore tomorrow from all of those back kicks! Found that when I really focused on my core during the part where you do "knee kicks/blocks" I could really feel it there. Need to remember that. Tomorrow is Warrior 2 - Lower Body Leanout and I'm going to join my running group for a 4 mile run. TGIF everyone!

Wow it is Friday already!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Last night was Extreme Cardio 60. I burned 598 calories and added 80 squats to it for good measure. I really was thinking about going to bed early, but changed my mind and so glad I did! I am hoping to get in an even better burn today, since I get off work early today! Hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • amshumaker88
    amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA since Thursday. My 5 year old got sick after her Pre-K graduation and hasn't been feeling to well these paste few days. So I haven't worked out much this week, which stinks. I am aiming to redo week 2's schedule because of it starting Monday.
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just ordered Combat last night! I hope to receive it by the end of next week. I'm excited to give Combat a try and start something new. I'm a Turbo Fire junkie, but needed a break.

How do you all like Combat?

Monie
  • Dharmafor1
    Dharmafor1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Just finished my Day 5, Power Kata45. Got a burn of 666 calories! I forgot how much I missed Martial Arts. :( I have a heavy bag sitting there and feeling inspired to put it up. I think tomorrow is Warrior 2, so I'll see what that's about. Good stuff. Off to make a recovery drink.
  • breakawaygurl
    breakawaygurl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 6 earlier today and tomorrow's rest day! :happy: I'm following the Ultimate Warrior calendar but sometimes, I feel I want to do more.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just ordered Combat last night! I hope to receive it by the end of next week. I'm excited to give Combat a try and start something new. I'm a Turbo Fire junkie, but needed a break.

How do you all like Combat?

Monie
    Welcome!

And I Love Combat! So far it is my favorite workout.