Paleo friend

Options
Hiya!

Im starting over with my paleo eating tomorrow as ive gone off track. I did whole30 in april and lost 10lbs and felt great! Since rhen ive slipped back into old habits :/ Im determined to get back on track throughout the rest of June!

Would be great to chat with more paleo eaters for support etc so feel free to add :)

Replies

• Paleo_wolf
    Paleo_wolf Posts: 28
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started in may and feel off the wagon bad so I'm starting today! Goodluck
  • nynvilva
    nynvilva Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! LOL, please do not take my diary from yesterday as my standard way of eating... definitely fell off the wagon and am back at it today. To spin that into a positive, I do log even if it is a bad day!
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 28 of a whole30 and plan on staying paleo when i'm done, but I don't track food. I'd love more paleo friends to talk with, but I stay away from tracking because it became like an obsession and as long as i'm eating paleo, I feel like I don't need to track. =)
  • craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • ludabard
    ludabard Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • superjean1
    superjean1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me too.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have been back on Paleo for four days now. I love new friends.