Week 1

Options
Hello Everyone!

Sorry this is late in the day, I had to work this morning and am just getting home, phew long days are no fun sometimes!
- - - - - -
Sunday

Exercise:

Your choice! Get up and move! You know what works for you and what doesn't!

Food:

2L of water
- - - - - -
Monday

Exercise:

http://media-cache-ak2.pinimg.com/originals/7c/41/1f/7c411f88d5b42fee88497e76c60eaae3.jpg

Food:

No sugar! Unless it's natural (fruit!)
- - - - - -
Tuesday

Exercise:

http://www.fitsugar.com/Fat-Burning-Working-25981769

Food:

2L Water + servings of fruit
- - - - - -
Wednesday

Exercise:

30 minutes cardio

Food:

Read and stick to "Clean eating 101"
http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/originals/27/5a/03/275a03967c6dccc17def3b5d9b854ef2.jpg
- - - - - -
Thursday

Reassess where you are at.
What do you need to work on?
What have you done well?
Let us know!
- - - - - -
Friday

Exercise:

We have made it to friday! Relax and unwind with 4 completions of Sun Salutation
http://cdn2.stylecraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/SunSalutationFinal.jpg

Food:

Meet goals for MACROS (pay close attention to your macros! that is what counts!)
- - - - - -
Saturday

Exercise:

Be active! Go outside, garden, hike, bike, do something you enjoy and can do with your loved ones.

Food:

2L water, stay hydrated

**SET GOALS FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK BY SATURDAY AND LET US ALL KNOW!**
- - - - - -

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Please use this thread to check in for this week.

Next week, I will do better to have the following week up before Saturday night so you all can plan accordingly.
If there are any exercises or food recommendations you have please let me know!

Replies

• shanniebanannie73
    Options
    hey :) Monday already! My lunchbox is already packed and, I must admit, there is some sugar in my cereal and coffee that I already downed this morning. I don't have any for lunch, though and will definitely be avoiding for dinner and snacks! Have a great week!
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    :sad: I missed Sunday's challenge!

As for Monday, there is sugar in some of my planned food like peanut butter, but I don't have any sugar that I will be adding to anything. Looking forward to getting the exercise in after work!
  • allierae14
    allierae14 Posts: 167
    Options
    Sugar like that is fine :) I was implying like candy, sugar in coffee ect.
  • skisicks15
    Options
    What are the thoughts on Splenda? Trying to choose the right alternative for my (milk-shake) coffee. I usually put in two splenda and half and half. Any alternatives or suggestions.
  • allierae14
    Options
    I have been using honey in my coffee or doing it with just skim milk no sugar. It has taken some getting use to but isn't terrible now.

I have also heard some things about agave nectar, which has the consistency of honey but is a touch sweeter.
  • shanniebanannie73
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but I had to go to youtube and look up how to do a burpee :blushing: , but I did and I finished last night's challenge and my calves are all tight. It was tough, but I got through it. I also am challenging myself at work to take 4 flights of stairs every hour and that might be what's up with my legs.
  • allierae14
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but I had to go to youtube and look up how to do a burpee :blushing: , but I did and I finished last night's challenge and my calves are all tight. It was tough, but I got through it. I also am challenging myself at work to take 4 flights of stairs every hour and that might be what's up with my legs.

Burpees are tough! But an awesome full body workout. Great job!!!
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    2 l of water and fruit are done! now to get the workout in tonight!
  • allierae14
    Options
    Did my 30 minutes of cardio while playing basketball outside! Also got my butt kicked at the barn this morning woohoo. Wishing you all a happy Wednesday!
  • ashleu2011
    Options
    I honestly need to just work on self discipline. I do so well when I'm gone away from home and at my nanny job because I take snacks and once I'm out, I'm out and don't eat anything else. But then when I get home and theres dinner on the table, I eat some more. I'm really bad at self disciplining myself and it's starting to really put a damper on me because otherwise I'd be doing so well.
  • allierae14
    Options
    What do you need to work on?

Exercising more. I have the time to now and I've just been doing the bare minimum. I need to get out and lace up my running shoes again and go run!

What have you done well?

Packing and planning ahead of time.

Ashley - I agree with that. It's hard. I struggle with it too. Again, I think planning ahead helps. If it isn't planned (and I'm NOT hungry) then I don't need it. If I am still hungry after dinner, have some fruit!