Check-ins 6/9 - 6/15

Options
RoseTears143
RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
I'm excited to be checkin in with you guys starting tomorrow!!!! WOOT!!!! I will be doing the Ultimate Warrior Hybrid Schedule. We got the extra DVD's yesterday, I'm pumped and ready to goooooooo!

Replies

• RoseTears143
    Options
    YAY!! I did the Kickstart 30 today and holy eff!! What a workout in just 30 minutes!! My new profile pic is showing how I was raining sweat after it lmao. I am in LOVE!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Tough for me to check in on weekends, so a quick update! Saturday was Kick Start 30 and Sunday was my rest day, but I decluttered, cleaned and moved furnitures for 4 hours! I am feeling it today! Tonight is Extreme Cardio 60! I am so ready! I need to get my muscles moving tonight and hoping to get my 30 day pictures done...didn't happen over the weekend. Hope everyone else had a productive weekend.
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Saturday I did Combat Warrior 2: Lower Body Lean Out after I spent 30 min on the elliptical! WOW! Then, I mowed the lawn so a good calorie burn for the day. Sunday was "rest" day and I like to go to a Hot Yoga class on these days, which I did and it felt great! I'm noticing that my right hip feels "tweaked" - probably from these new kicks I'm trying to learn.

Today was day 1 of week 2 - Combat 60 - and I was a sweaty mess! I struggled with some of the more complicated choreography but know I'll do better next time!

Happy Monday everyone.
    Michelle
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    @mslawny--so impressive that you got on the elliptical after Lower Body Lean Out. WOW!

Congrats to RoseTears143 for starting!

I had 2 rest days this weekend from exercise because it was soccer tryout weekend and between shuffling my kiddo to a couple of tryouts, there was just the stress and exhaustion of waiting to hear. Luckily, everything ended up where it needed to be (whew)!

However, with my stomach being in knots I didn't get enough nutrition in my system (you can see that from my diary) and so when I put in Power Kata 45 this morning, I could feel it all through me and it was more challenging to get through that one--which is unusual because you know that's my favorite one! So lesson learned--you need to have enough fuel to get through LMC and throughout the day!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Hi All!

Saturday I did Combat Warrior 2: Lower Body Lean Out after I spent 30 min on the elliptical! WOW! Then, I mowed the lawn so a good calorie burn for the day. Sunday was "rest" day and I like to go to a Hot Yoga class on these days, which I did and it felt great! I'm noticing that my right hip feels "tweaked" - probably from these new kicks I'm trying to learn.

Today was day 1 of week 2 - Combat 60 - and I was a sweaty mess! I struggled with some of the more complicated choreography but know I'll do better next time!

Happy Monday everyone.
    Michelle
    The moves do get easier. Great job and I agree WOW! The elliptical and Lower Body!
  • Dharmafor1
    Dharmafor1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Finished week 1 yesterday! Today is my rest day, then back to start week 2 tommorow night. I'll look at the schedule and try to preview the workout so I don't have to rewind, so to speak.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Finished week 1 yesterday! Today is my rest day, then back to start week 2 tommorow night. I'll look at the schedule and try to preview the workout so I don't have to rewind, so to speak.
    Enjoy your much deserved rest day!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    You guys are all ROCKIN it!!! I'm starting to feel a little bit of soreness set in throughout my shoulders and bi's/tri's from yesterday's workout lol. I'm sure tomorrow will be brutal after tonight's workout - I'm excited! hahaha
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    You guys are all ROCKIN it!!! I'm starting to feel a little bit of soreness set in throughout my shoulders and bi's/tri's from yesterday's workout lol. I'm sure tomorrow will be brutal after tonight's workout - I'm excited! hahaha

But it is so worth it!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Did HIIT 1 Power and Inner Warrior Stretch lastnight. I need to get some dumbbells lol. I used my guy's barbell with 5lb plates on each end and it was OK. But it would be easier to use dumbbells and be able to increase/decrease weight quickly. I woke up feeling it in my muscles which I LOVE.

Looking forward to working out tonight!!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Last night was Extreme Cardio 60, burned 522 Calories. Revisiting morning workouts today. Got up at 5 and did HIIT 1 Power this morning and burned 271 calories....Why did I ever quit doing morning workouts? I love the way I feel starting the day after a good workout and shower...Hope everyone else is having a wonderful morning.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Last night was Extreme Cardio 60, burned 522 Calories. Revisiting morning workouts today. Got up at 5 and did HIIT 1 Power this morning and burned 271 calories....Why did I ever quit doing morning workouts? I love the way I feel starting the day after a good workout and shower...Hope everyone else is having a wonderful morning.

I really wish I could workout every morning! I love that feeling too and it just sets the tone for the day :) I already get up at the *kitten* crack of dawn (4:30) to get ready for work -_-
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options

I really wish I could workout every morning! I love that feeling too and it just sets the tone for the day :) I already get up at the *kitten* crack of dawn (4:30) to get ready for work -_-
    Yeah it would be a little harder for you....I have just decided that I want my evenings free, so that I can go for a walk, hit an extra workout, or relax.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Day 3 - did the Combat 30, but not the Core Attack. I've had a very emotionally exhausting day and have hardly eaten. Gonna take a walk to clear my head and try to get a protein shake down.

I hope you guys are doing well.
  • amshumaker88
    amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Okay, so my girls are still not feeling well, but they are, or I think they are starting to move in the right direction again. Yesterday and today, I was so exhausted from everything that I have neglected to do my workout, but to be honest I just needed the rest. Tomorrow morning I plan to get up early, get Combat KS 30 in, before the day gets away from me. Hope everyone is having an okay week,

Sara hang in there!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Okay, so my girls are still not feeling well, but they are, or I think they are starting to move in the right direction again. Yesterday and today, I was so exhausted from everything that I have neglected to do my workout, but to be honest I just needed the rest. Tomorrow morning I plan to get up early, get Combat KS 30 in, before the day gets away from me. Hope everyone is having an okay week,

Sara hang in there!

thanks girl <3
  • Miche11e5
    Options

I'm a morning workout girl. Otherwise, it probably won't get done. Nice job!
  • Miche11e5
    Options
    Yesterday was HIIT Power 1 and Warrior Strength & Stretch. Today, Combat 30 and Core Attack. My shoulders are definitely feeling all of these punches! Especially after Monday's Combat 60 and yesterday's HIIT Power with the weights! I took my shoes off for Core Attach which was a good move for me. I'm able to get more reps in without the extra weight.

Happy Hump Day everyone! :smile:

Michelle
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Yesterday was HIIT Power 1 and Warrior Strength & Stretch. Today, Combat 30 and Core Attack. My shoulders are definitely feeling all of these punches! Especially after Monday's Combat 60 and yesterday's HIIT Power with the weights! I took my shoes off for Core Attach which was a good move for me. I'm able to get more reps in without the extra weight.

Happy Hump Day everyone! :smile:

Michelle

Great job! And you gotta love that soreness!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    5 A.M.workout done day 2 of mornings. Kata 45 on the books this morning witha 372 calorie burn. I feel AMAZING! I am really enjoying having my evenings free. I managed to get in a 30 minute walk last night along with my Squats. Hope everyone is having a Wonderful Day!