Calling all fall Marathoners!

Options
2»

Replies

• redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'll be running the NYC marathon this November.

Trained to run it last year as my first marathon. Ran another fall marathon after it was cancelled and will run 2nd marathon this weekend so NYC will be my 3rd instead of my first.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Running Marine Corps in October...then I will be in your neck of the woods for the JFK50 in November. Sending FR.
  • johnmcc215
    johnmcc215 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Running NY also, first was the NJ Marathon in May.
  • RhodySeth
    RhodySeth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided on one yet. I'll probably do the NipMuck trail marathon in eastern Connecticut but I'm also considering the Smuttynose Rockfest up in Hampton, NH and the Newport, RI marathon.
  • neon_runner
    neon_runner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on running my first marathon this fall...the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon (it's my home town).

I'd love to have some friends along the way if anyone needs another distance running buddy. :-D
  • geerunz
    geerunz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I haven't signed up yet, but I'll probably be running the Seattle Marathon in the fall. A buddy of mine just moved there and it will be his first.

If my wife doesn't approve the travel budget, I'll find something closer to home :)

I take a dollar for every mile I run each week and put it in my "Running Fund". Helps to offset travel, race entries, ect.
  • MartinaNYC
    MartinaNYC Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Trying to run NY by raising for a charity. It would be my first marathon-I kind of promised to myself that NY had to be my first :wink:
  • ColorfulWeirdo
    ColorfulWeirdo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Another Marine Corps trainee here. This will be my 4th time running Marine Corps (this year, since I moved, I will literally run by my house, which makes choosing it very easy).

Doing Austin in February as well. Can't decide half or full on that one.
  • jacquiroxx922
    jacquiroxx922 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll be running Philadelphia on 11/17. It'll be my first full :)
  • MartinaNYC
    MartinaNYC Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'll be running Philadelphia on 11/17. It'll be my first full :)

I heard it's a great race!