Intros

Options

Replies

• ohtender
    ohtender Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I didnt do ANY exercise yesterday. I got caught up on school work that I have been slacking on, and spent time with my dude who was home for the weekend. We had beer and cheese for dinner! :(

Needless to say, I think I need to schedule a date with Jillian today....Week 1 Day 3.
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    You will just pick right back up :) sometimes a day off can give me the motivation I need to push harder and renew my resolve. Just because you took a one day break doesn't mean you won't have great results I'm sure! I think it's awesome that you are back on it today! Good for you! That's right! Go get those goals girl!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Merrylass,
    Love your attitude! Awesome! That's right, WE CAN! Each day we just keep getting stronger! You are rad!
  • Katrina2778
    Katrina2778 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 complete! :smile: Might I add, I absolutely HATE the anterior raises/side lunges!!! I digress, I shall continue on. What size weights are you ladies using?

I dont have weights, but I have been using wine bottles. I worked at a winery, so I have a lot of wine, and I know that they are 3 pounds each. haha! :drinker: :laugh:

LOL I would probably be drinking the wine as opposed to using them as weights! Very creative thou!
  • Merrylass4ever
    Merrylass4ever Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It was a long rainy day but I'm singing "'It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the spirit of our rival" instead of "Rainy Days and Mondays always bring me down" !!!

It was done a bit late (10:30 pm) BUT I've completed Day 6, Level 1 ...

Let's DO this!!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Finished 8 days so far! I'm thinking if doing each workout/level for two weeks. I would like to do it a bit longer than 30 days. It's amazing how much I get out of 27 minutes! Wow! Glad I made it through another day! It's not always easy. But it goes by pretty quick and the satisfaction of knowing I did it is priceless :) I figure I don't have to like it, I just have to do it lol! Gotta see this thing through. I want to know what's at the end of my now 6 weeks! One week down fine to go!
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Woke up early this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and did Day 6 of 30DS!!!

Might even do it again when I get home! Make up for not doing it last Wednesday!
  • Katrina2778
    Options
    Woke up early this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and did Day 6 of 30DS!!!

Might even do it again when I get home! Make up for not doing it last Wednesday!

Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options

• jakesgirl05
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • meesh109
    Options
    Well, I did it!!! I must be mad, but that's me done the shred twice today!! Hopefully means I'll sleep tonight!!!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! That is intense!!!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    I can check this as a successful day! I really did not want to do the workout, but I did! I didn't get to so it until 8:30 and after a long day I was soooo tired. But, I got up and did it anyway. Hah! Take that waist line! Lol! Now I can sleep knowing I have finished my day 9! Yes!! If I can do it any one can. Jillian cracks me up! She's great. Hope everyone has a great night!! Closer and closer every day! I think I see some little results happening!!!! Hooray! Nite all :)
  • meesh109
    Options
    Well done jakesgirl!

Day 8 done for me!!! :smile:
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Mesh, you rock! Thank you! I did it!!! I d I'd level one twice in a row too! I actually did it!! I wanted to do it and thought, "Yeah, I'll wimp out." But I puuuushed and have every move my all! My knees did it too! My knees are so recovering! I probably sound silly, but I was super athletic and then health issues and bad injuries stopped me! Heck, six months ago I couldn't even walk!
    Congrats to all the ladies doing it too! So glad you are here! I doubt I could do this without you! You inspire me and make me look forward to reading your posts and chatting! Yay us!!

We all ROCK!!!
  • hayesa727
    hayesa727 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi my name is Alexis. I started my day one of ripped in 30. HARD!!! is not the word. I am about 47 pounds away from my goal weight. I always have no problem starting but the follow through at about day 7 falls by the wayside. I really am hoping to drop the weight finally, and keep it off this time. I graduate in December and I am hoping to be bikini ready for my graduation trip. Say goodbye to the freshman 40!!
  • Merrylass4ever
    Merrylass4ever Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Everyone is doing so well!

Alas I have been remiss -- in my excitement, I managed pull a muscle a couple of days ago so I'm behind on my "shreds". Thankfully I've been able to walk but I'll be back to "shredding" in another day or two. In the meantime, ROCK ON, everyone!!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Merrylass, sorry to here that! Hope you heal quickly. Don't push yourself, and get your rest lady. I started on level two today. It was good to get through it. I enjoyed that it was different too. Not easy (of course!) but, it's all worth it. I modify where I need to to protect my knees and shoulder from further injury. They hurt, but I can deal with it. I understand getting stopped by the body!!

Well, day two tomorrow! When I'm done with the 30 I'm gonna start up again! That's the plan anyway. I like this DVD so far!!
  • Katrina2778
    Options
    So after a stressful 12hr hospital shift I went home and DID NOT work out yesterday! To make matters worse I stopped by Chick Fil A on the way home and got a Grilled Chkn Sandwhich, Med Waffle Fry, and Med Diet Lemonade! UGH!!! Do I really expect to shred my abdomen this way...sigh....I'm working again today (12hrs) but NO EXCUSES tonight!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Katrina2778, that is a very long shift! High stress too I imagine. You will just get right back in the game. one day off isnt gonna hurt. you will do it!!
    Do you take food with you? I'm successful if I take food with me everywhere. I have a little cold pack and I put my healthy protien and green veggies in there . I also have a bottle if water with me at all times. So much easier that way! It's so funny cuz I bring food for kids too and they have always just assumed I have healthy snacks, if I don't they are like, "What? What were you thinking? Where's the water bottles?" I even take food with us to the zoo, safari park, on vacation lol! They are so used to it. They don't even ask for lunch at the food stands when we go out hahaha! A bit spoiled huh! Oh well, I am babbling....
    Take food with ya lady! So much easier! I hate having to think about what I can eat while I'm away from home. I'm too lazy to go through the mental effort lol!