Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
Hey y'all!

How was your day?

Did you get your water in today?

Did you log your exercise and food?

Anything super duper happen today?

Me, I spent 4 hours in the car with my 4 boys... We logged in 98 miles driven for work stuff... Oye! My booty was tired when we got home.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY thought!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Great day exercised x2. TGIF out with friends tomorrow night for beers and bar food. My day off but, will exercise.
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Pepper and Devan - I don't know how you do it with 4 kids (Pepper - you have 5???) I can barely keep track of the two that I have...and counting the days til they are on their own!

I'm liking this group because it seems to get a manageable amount of messages to read through them all at the end of the day...

My day was good...just finished logging my meals...just under 1000 calories - I think that means I get to have a snack later ; )

Drank all my water early today - and got a good workout in at the gym this morning...45 minutes cardio/weights.

Can't complain :)

Hope the rest of you are doing well! Any big plans for Father's Day?? or better yet - gift ideas? :laugh:
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    LOL...Thankfully all my kids are spread out...I only have one "little" guy. Everyone else is kinda doing their own thing...I do spend a lot of time driving my 14 year old from event to event. But, in the evenings when the little kids are winding down, I get the older ones to hang out with them long enough for a walk. Any type of workout I do at home i mixed with the 2 year old jumping on my back or climbing my legs or trying to carry my weights around...hehe

Today we had o go to a couple stores, so I already had in over 5000 steps...had a nice cool evening after last night and todays storms...so hubby and I took advantage of that and walked 4.75 miles. I didn't get a lunch in today since we were out and about and I didn't want fast food. I did have a great breakfast and dinner though and LOTS of water :)

Hope everyone else had a great day!
  • Tsmartin07
    Tsmartin07 Posts: 73
    Options
    How was your day?
    It was productive...dealing with family death.

Did you get your water in today?
    8 cups...needed more!

Did you log your exercise and food?
    yes, only because of this challenge :)

Anything super duper happen today?
    Nope.Went on a treadmill walk.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Its been one long as day! started at 8am and its now almost 1am here I had to get parts for my van and then get them put on or should I say me and my hubby worked on it I can say we didnt fight not even once working on the van and all but the Firing order is on and ready to go lol we couldnt see and we were starting to get snippy so we called it quits I came in and logged all my stuff and completed my day but I have a buzz from drinking a few Michelobs with my hubby :smile: drank lots of water before hand though.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    How was your day?
    It was productive...dealing with family death.

Sorry to here hun! stay strong!