FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
944339_535895699799973_760689041_n.jpg

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Rain again here today.....UGH! Getting so tired of the grey days. They are a bit depressing, but I do hear sun for tomorrow. If there is a break in it today I plan to get out and run again.
    Yesterday I did 8K, which is a distance I always use to run but in the past few months I struggle to get my 6K's in! So, feeling good about that. I also saw a nice number on the scale this morning, I feel like I am on a roll and hope to continue with it. However, its the weekend! My hardest time.

Pam - good job on the walk...and the shovelling! Shovelling mud is hard work, I think you burned a few cals there!

Toni - great job on the squats!! They are awesome for you, i might do a few today as well. Squats and lunges really make my legs burn.

sherry - hope today is less busy and you make it to the park!

Ok, I am off for now. Have a great day everyone!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    After work today I will be preparing for a Yard Sale tomorrow... my garage is out of control. I want to do the new FB arm workout so hopefully I can sneak that in.

Maureen I hope you get your run in.. "rain rain go away.....come again another day"

TGIF....have a good day
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    So it turns out that I didn't get a run in, but that's ok for today. I got in a good workout with Jillian Michaels. RI 30 Level 4. I was sweating like crazy and hopefully will run tomorrow. It's giving sun I do believe.

Toni - good luck with that yards ale tomorrow!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Hey TGIF everybody!

All I can say is that I'm hoping for a clean, fresh start Monday with my "School's Out Plan".
    :ohwell:

(Between last day of school turning out to not really be a school day--just picking up grades--so that I had my son here all day, and rainy skies...not a good day. But, I got a deep nap this afternoon, which I felt my body really needed badly--I felt drugged!)
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good Day Friday!

Now, I REALLY like the statements in the poster above. I do this for "me and my body" for sure! Not for others or special occasions....LOL!

Another strength day with CLX Push Circuit 3 focusing on the legs & chest for 35 minutes. I had planned to use lighter weights initially but upped them at the last minute…lol. I can see even going up heavier during next Friday’s session, too. As usual for the Push Circuits one needs to max out with weights at 6-8 reps per set. I really liked doing the exercises in this circuit. Weight sets in use: 12.5, 15, 17.5 pounds.

Sherry - a new day, a new week, a new start. As long as you have breathe you have a chance to do this...kwim? Remove any guilt.:smile: Get some good rest and feel energized soon.

Maureen - JM is a mad woman....LOL!! It's not surprising that you were sweating like one...WTG!!! You are right about shoveling mud being hard work...it was like lifting weights....:laugh:

Toni - I like attending a good yard sale and wished you were closer...heehee. I saw mention of that FB arm workout on their Facebook page, too.

Wishing each of you a happy and healthy day!!