Level 2

Options
beezbee
beezbee Posts: 87 Member
L2D2 for me, and it seemed *a bit* easier than yesterday. I'm still not squatting and lunging to 90 degrees, I'm a bit slow on the plank jacks (the devil himself designed those), and I outright suck at the double jump rope part (I'm using an actual jump rope).

But I did it! It feels sooo good to complete the workout. Every time. Have a great day!

Replies

• nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    beezbee, i am just the same! Today I finished level 2 day 2, and i felt that it was just a tad bit easier than the first day (im sure we'll get used to it in 3-4 days). Plank jacks are killing me too! I still could not see a major difference around my belly and it makes me very sad, though i can see a very little toning all around my body, but thats all. What about you? Are you seeing any good results?
  • nrsblc
    Options
    No more person on level 2?
  • beezbee
    Options
    Hi nrsblc, I do want to think that some tiny things have changed, but I've only now started to log and restrict my calories again, so I wasn't expecting anything drastic yet. Most folks in this challenge started 30DS in the beginning of June, so we'll have to wait for them to catch up...I skipped today because the baby wasn't sleeping in the 30 minutes I had this morning, but I hope to get to it tomorrow!
  • nrsblc
    Options
    Thats totally fine, even dealing with the baby must have burned cals! lol i know right, i dont feel anything drastic either, but i just think that my body feels firmer and stronger. My stamina has increased a great amount too. Have you had any weight loss so far? Personally i just want to look slimmer and wanna have a flat and toned belly i dont really care about the weight, the way we look is way more important!
  • beezbee
    Options
    I've been going up and down 3 lbs, but most recently I lost a bit more than a pound after watching more carefully what I eat. I feel a lot better and that motivates me to keep going.
    L2D3 done!

(edited to reflect today's exercise)
  • nrsblc
    Options
    My day 3 on level 2 is done too! I feel great about it and i still cant believe its going to be 14 days tomorrow! 2 weeks! Wow we ARE doing awesome girl! How much cals do you eat a day?
  • beezbee
    Options
    My day 3 on level 2 is done too! I feel great about it and i still cant believe its going to be 14 days tomorrow! 2 weeks! Wow we ARE doing awesome girl! How much cals do you eat a day?

I'm now at 1,850 cals, which is the amount I need to lose 1 lb per week plus 500 cals because I'm breastfeeding.
  • nrsblc
    Options
    At most, my calorie intake is 1400. I finished L2D4 this morning and i thought i was going to puke! Wow it was intense.
  • beezbee
    Options
    L2D4 down. It felt harder to me, too than yesterday...so proud to have finished it! This is one of those days that I would probably have skipped was it not for my accountability to this group. Yay!
  • nrsblc
    Options
    Good for you, way to go! I'm down with L2D5 today and we have just about 5 more days to start level 3! Plank poses are so tough! Carrying my whole body weight is the hardest of all :/
  • nrsblc
    Options
    Hey beezbee, where have you been!! I'm waiting for your progress info here lol
  • beezbee
    Options
    Hey beezbee, where have you been!! I'm waiting for your progress info here lol
    Here I am! L2D5 completed. Couldn't have done it without you lol
  • nrsblc
    Options
    Aww im always here for support, you know :) We are doing great and im proud of us!! Are you happy about your progress and do you see any changes when you try on your clothes? Cuz thats the best part!!
  • beezbee
    Options
    Aww im always here for support, you know :) We are doing great and im proud of us!! Are you happy about your progress and do you see any changes when you try on your clothes? Cuz thats the best part!!

Nothing, nah-uh. But I have to reign in the calories, especially pesty sugars and simple carbs. L2D6 completed though...Congrsts on your progress! I'm going to skip the scale this week because of the binge-eating during and after the picnic. Can't take it. However, we're in it for the long run, right?!?
  • nrsblc
    Options
    Of course! As long as we don't stop, its all good! I know your such a busy mother and you still try to stick with it so im very very proud of you. :) Youre doing just fine. Now when i look at my back creases they are almost GONE! I'm so happy, yayy! Just finished L2 D9 today and i have one more day till level 3. Let's keep pushing! And watch what we eat ;) nothing sugary, remember!
  • beezbee
    Options
    L2D7 down!
  • nrsblc
    Options
    L3 D1 done...Definitely NOT fun! ı THOUGHT I WAS DYING!
  • emmahyphenleigh
    emmahyphenleigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started level two today after a break yesterday - I did level one straight so figured I deserved it!

Had to take a fair few breaks in level two (I know Jillian would be horrified!) but other than that it wasn't as impossible as I was expecting. I did find that my wrists really feel strained though thanks to all of the planks - any tips? Not sure if there's anything I can do warm up wise to help this?

Any other new starters for level two?!
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 tomorrow, taking a rest day as i have a very VERY sore knee after twisting while running :/ how much jumping is involved in this one?
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2 D1 :) Honestly, I didn't think it was THAT bad. I had fun, keep going guys! :)