Anyone Else Not Syncing?

Options
OMGeeeHorses
OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
My core armband is not syncing >_<!! It actually unconnected itself, I noticed today as none of my exercise rolled over. when I try to connect it I get

HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

type Status report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
Apache Tomcat/7.0.23

anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My core armband is not syncing >_<!! It actually unconnected itself, I noticed today as none of my exercise rolled over. when I try to connect it I get

HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

type Status report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
    Apache Tomcat/7.0.23

anyone else have this issue?

Yes. I'm no longer connected. It happened late yesterday. I looked on the BodyMedia App on my phone last night and noticed my calories for dinner had not pulled across for total cals consumed. I thought maybe there was a delay but they are not showing this morning and my BodyMedia Cal Adjustment is not showing in MFP today either. Unlinked the 2 in the BodyMedia site multiple times and try to reconnect and I too get the 500 Internal Server Error. When I go back in to Linked Apps it shows MFP, but they are still not syncing. Of course I tried insyncing and resyncing multiple times and same result. Hoping someone fixes this soon!!
  • PurpleOctopus
    PurpleOctopus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No longer connected, and cannot reconnect. I get an internal server error. Help!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    It is an error on BodyMedia's part. They posted a Facebook status.

"We’re currently experiencing problems with the MyFitness Pal (MFP) app. This may result in you not being able to link to your account and it’s preventing foods from transferring between BodyMedia and MFP. We’re working to fix this as quickly as possible and will let you know when it’s been resolved. Thanks for your patience!"
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It's working now! Go online to your BodyMedia Fit accnt and unlink and then relink to MFP....