Level 1

Options
13»

Replies

• ilikeshoes
    ilikeshoes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Level 1 nearly done! Did day 8 this morning and I can do press ups much more easily than I could on the first day :) I'm using magnesium oil every day to keep the muscle pain to a minimum and that seems to be doing a pretty good job. I am really enjoying this DVD. I was getting bored with the gym. Can't wait to start level 2.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Day 7 down! Still sweating tons, but I can feel how much my body has strengthened and how my endurance has increased. No more water breaks while weekly running in place; I'm still awful at lunges with raises tho.
  • msnwalsh
    msnwalsh Posts: 9
    Options
    day 9 completed and definitely finding it much easier - the exercise i dislike the most is the squat then lifting the weight , my shoulders literally are burning!!:happy:
  • eclair82
    eclair82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 of disc 1, and feeling sore in a good way--mostly in my biceps and glutes. I'm using 5-lb weights, and the arm-raise move that works the upper shoulders is killer! Does anyone take days off during this 30-day routine?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 10! On to level 2! I want to do it today (Go hard to go home, amirite) but it's lift day so I think I'll try to refrain.
  • jzychowicz
    jzychowicz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question. Are you guys doing this everyday or are you taking days of rest every two days or so?