Day 9 - June 19th (missed yesterday)

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
Sorry guys. Yesterday my 4th turned 4 years old. I managed to log my foods, but was MIA yesterday.

How was yesterday? How are you all doing today?

Replies

• Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to your son!

I am doing well, still logging everything and exercising daily. Usually do a 4 mile walk and some weights. Still losing and loving it, looking forward to the end of the 8 weeks to see how far we have all come :)
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to your little one Hun hope y'all had a great day! I have been logging faithfully even though I have been MIA I was camping in BFE and loved every minute of it! Burned a lot of calories this week our campsite was about 1/4 mile from the pond and swimming springs so I opted to walk there and back every time which was about 2 times a day unless it was raining came back today on the 20th !!! Fishing and swimming and hiking and chopping firewood and chasing 4 of my 5 little ones everywhere!!
  • topdogsgal
    topdogsgal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    haven't been on here since I posted my stats, but so far I've lost 3.6 pounds and have joined the half marathon walking clinic at the Running Room.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    haven't been on here since I posted my stats, but so far I've lost 3.6 pounds and have joined the half marathon walking clinic at the Running Room.

WTG~