New....

Options
silvia32444
silvia32444 Posts: 26 Member
Hi, I'd like to start tomorrow morning with keto. What can I have for breakfast?
Is it milk a NO! ?

Replies

• computerblues
    computerblues Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert in this. Only started it last Monday and lost 3kg already (probably water)
    As far as I am aware, no milk allowed which is a real shame

As for breaky, I've pretty have sauages, egg and Bacon. I'm not a morning eater really so I find it hard
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Scroll down in this group and look for the guide to keto for more info. Welcome to the group. Also milk is a no go...
  • LowCarb4Life
    Options
    In a pinch Eggs with butter or oil prepared any way.

For more creative options, Google the following:
    BulletProof Coffee
    Breakfast Cereal - "Fat Fast Cookbook" by Dana Carpender
    Cream Cheese Pancake
  • silvia32444
    silvia32444 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I need to do some research ...
  • JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

Try unsweetened almond milk. It has about 1 net carb a serving. The UNSWEETENED part is very important because there's almond milk out there that's not unsweetened and full of carbs.

My favorite is Blue Diamond Unsweetened Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend.

Some easy breakfast options to start with would be cheese and nuts. Nuts are something that must be measured every time, they add up fast!
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    When i actually get a break from working nights and I get to enjoy breakfast at the time meant to eat breakfast, I'll have 2 eggs scrambled with a little sour cream and 2-3 strips of bacon. I like coffee so i use sugar free vanilla syrup a pinch of heavy cream.

My husband will add some cheese to his eggs. You could get fancy and add spinach and a very small amount of onions and tomatoes. nom nom nom