New to Group

Options
Hello all, my name is Joni and I am looking for some support through my weightloss journey!! I need some friends on MFP. Thanks in advance to those who decide to send me a friend request.

Replies

• JuicyGyrl
    JuicyGyrl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Joni. My name is Fancy. I am new to this group as well. I am not however new to working out or MFP. I would love for us to chat here in reference to BGWT and other fitness topics. I will add you now.

How long have you been doing BGWT?
  • Naturally07
    Naturally07 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies- Hi Joni and Fancy :smile:

I'm Naturally, and new to the group as well, and excited to have joined a group with other woman following the "BGWT" workout program.
  • najgolfpro
    najgolfpro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies(Naturally,Fancy and Joni)

So I am new to this group as well as well as the workout plan today was my first day and following the workout I did my usual 6 miles around the track but it was much more difficult today. I will add you all hope to share our stories soon.
  • Shsmith55
    Shsmith55 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm new to the group also. I did BGWT for about 2 weeks religiously but I think I had a burnout and and discouraged because I saw no results (I followed the meal plan for a week).

I am thinking about incorporating it back into my weekly routine maybe 2-3 days a week. Need all the morivation and encouragement I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • kameelahs78
    kameelahs78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I started the workout plan on 06/30/2013 and I love it! It's definitely challenging and getting me back on track!

Kameelah
  • 4everCapricorn
    4everCapricorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!!

I'm new to the group. Please add me as a friend. I need all the support and motivation I can get. I want to lose 25lbs by Christmas
  • zeliastewart
    Options
    Hey ladies! New to the group..looking to lose 15 pounds before Christmas. Feel free to add me as a friend. Re started my workout today.:smile:
  • FAMUgirl03
    FAMUgirl03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!! I'm new to the group and looking to lose a few needed pounds! Please feel free to add me
  • mia_1980
    mia_1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi, Im Mia and today was my first day of the original BGW2. Man I am feeling it already