Like Monded Lushes June

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sodium puff here too. Chinese food last night. 1 Vodka and a glass of wine. Hopefully a good workout will help me feel better.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Kate...is your homemade pizza dough recipe something that you'd want to share? ;) Sounds wonderful!!

Its the recipe from the cuisinart food processor recipe book....I cheat and do not knead my own dough :wink:

Ingredients

1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
    1 teaspoon granulated sugar
    2/3 cup warm water (105 to 115°F.)
    1 2/3 cups unbleached, all-purpose or bread flour
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, plus more to coat dough
    ¾ teaspoon kosher salt

Instructions

1. In a liquid measuring cup, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until foamy, about 3 to 5 minutes.

2. Insert dough or metal chopping blade in work bowl and add flour, olive oil and salt. With the machine running, pour the liquid mixture through the feed tube as fast as the flour absorbs it. Process until dough cleans the sides of the work bowl and forms a ball. Then process for 30 seconds to knead dough. Dough may be slightly sticky.

3. Coat dough evenly with olive oil; transfer to a plastic food storage bag and seal the top. Let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and punch down. Roll into desired crust sizes and place on baking pans lightly sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray. Follow with a pizza recipe.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Lushly weekend here too. Friday was date night then Saturday we had drinks at lunch then got invited to a party. Sunday drinks at lunch then at the in laws. Today will be a 0 accompanied by an hour on the bike and a healthy dinner :smile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    So my interview went really well this morning. the hiring manager and I really got along well. I really hope this works out. We bonded over a past that we were in the same area of Tampa Florida and since we are in Washington state now that was kind of weird. At one point she remarked that she thought my brain seems to work like hers. I took that as a good sign.

I will try to be good tonight but I am all gittery now about the interview. I just want to know if I get the job or not. Doug was so supportive this morning. He did not ask when my interview was, he asked, "When is your introduction to your new boss?" That is some seriously positive thinking. :bigsmile:

Sipped on goose yesterday. it was so good.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My weekend was like the majority here. Went to a retirement party at a former co-worker's house Friday for food drinks and a hot tub soak. Saturday was the formal retirement party with food drinks. Sunday I was a slug.

Crossing my fingers for you Robin!

Darla went to visit a girl friend for a few days so I decided to do manly things around the house. I worked outside consolidating a brush pile and got attacked by a branch- see profile pic. I will get even in a few weeks when I rent a commercial chipper.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Owwwie Gary! Have a cocktail...that'll help.
    Fingers and toes crossed, Robin!
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Darn it, 4 natural lights yesterday....but it was about 1pm to 3:30....had a friend stop by. Proud that I didn't have any after! lol Felt good this morning,.....even though I saw a mouse in the house....errr and ekkkkk!

4 Natural lights tonight....just 'cause'.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well, today ended up being a great day - but, lushy as well

Took the kids tubing with my BFF as well. We were dry on the river while tubing and then went to lunch where we shared 2 pitchers of beers. We walked about 4 miles to "the dike" to check on the kids between the pitchers. When the pitchers were done, we went swimming with the kids for about an hour. Then, we met hubs for drinks and walked home from the restaurant.

Going to bed....glad that everyone else was lushy with me. Tomorrow starts sobriety until Saturday when I have Warrior Dash.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0. Planning on the same for tonight.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's nasty Gary...ehhh!!!

Kim, you day sound really really nice, glad you enjoyed!!!!

Monday-0
    My sister in law and brother in law are coming up for the weekend, then we are having some additional guests on saturday, so we must start cleaning the house...we do it floor by floor so we don't feel like slaves scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting for hours. :laugh: Last night Lenny tackled upstairs and tonight we will do the basement wednesday and thursday will be the main floor (this floor takes more time due to massive amounts of cat fur). I usually like some alcoholic beverages while I clean...makes it more bearable....I was planning on staying dry until friday, but we shall see...rarely happens :wink:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Monday - 0

Still didn't sleep great but I just don't seem to sleep well or stay asleep. I did however have a very strange dream in which I was pregnant sleeping on my stomach and I woke up in the dream and my stomach was smaller. Husband said to me I looked different and I asked if I smooshed the baby so we thought it was a good idea to go to the store to get a pregnancy test (this is all still the dream haha). So at the store husband picked out this package of 14 tests hahaha, apparently economy sized and he said it had the best reputation for all variables ... whatever that means.

Needless to say I woke up thinking :huh:

Today will be a 0 too with lots of water/tea and a good work out :smile:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Kim your day sounds fun! Kate...yours does not. But I did clean out my pantry yesterday and it looks mahhhhhhhhvelous! Sometimes cleaning can be fun...and you're right...drinking makes it better.

Kat...are you trying to tell us something?

I had a good day...eating and drinking wise. Let's see if I can keep it up this week. I am meeting the SIL at the beach tomorrow with my son and drinks will be had...hopefully I can account for it and get some exercise in as well.
  • Kat120285
    Options

No, I've had strange dreams where I've been pregnant before. I just have strange dreams in general and they are usually very vivid to the point where sometimes I wake up and am not sure if it was real or not :noway:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Spent the day moving furniture off the carpets and doing a good job vacuuming. Tomorrow I will rent a carpet shampooer and get the carpets all clean and Purdy for when Darla gets home tomorrow night.

No doubt there will be drinks tonight but hope to moderate.

Thunderstorm outside right now. The dogs are not amused. :sad:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    you're a good man, gary.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,170 Member
    Options

No, I've had strange dreams where I've been pregnant before. I just have strange dreams in general and they are usually very vivid to the point where sometimes I wake up and am not sure if it was real or not :noway:

Can't imagine when or if you do get pregnant....talk about strange dreams! Mine were way out there.
  • wolf23
    Options
    you're a good man, gary.

I concur ^
  • wolf23
    Options
    Sipping on my watered down vodka cranberry I started at dinner time but got interrupted because my dog, Callie, came in from the back yard and apparently rolled in something dead. Rushed her in the bath and thought might as well bathe the little booger dog too.

Looks like the gang is lushing, as it should be.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Ok.....................drumroll...........................0 for tonight

I took the dog out for a run and just had my son pull a tick out of my head - yuck!! :sick:

Monday - 8'ish
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0
    Friday - 0 - WD in the AM

Gary, I tell my husband when he cleans he looks sexy - hopefully wifey will feel the same.:bigsmile:

Diana - yuck on the doggy rolling in deadness

Robin - good luck with the job prospect

Kat - funky dream for sure...funny how I've been pregnant a lot and I never dream that I am - probably because that would be more of a nightmare. :sad:

Kate, I like the cleaning plan...knock it out
  • wolf23
    Options
    Ok.....................drumroll...........................0 for tonight

smiley-music015.gif