Day 14 - June 24 (2 weeks in!)

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
How's everyone doing?????

Are you logging your food? Are you getting your exercises in?

2 weeks down, 6 weeks to go!!!

Replies

• devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I don't always log on weekends. I need to improve that. But I do log all week. Not getting as much time to exrecise..just small bits here and there. Other than that...things are still going pretty well :)
  • Cinderellis
    Cinderellis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Logging daily - finally doing well with that. Started exercising more consistently - baby steps and I am starting to feel more on track and in control. Love the feeling that we CAN do this! Hope everyone has a great day and does an activity that they enjoy!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    "How's everyone doing????? "

Im doing great for the most part,, had a week moment yesterday and had that 2nd cheese burger for dinner that I didnt need went over on calories and was kicking myself all night but then I remembered not only have I been way under the last week but I also have today for a new day and I am doing awesome!

"Are you logging your food?"
    Faithfully even though Im not completing my diary every day I actually log it all just medicom internet service been crap at night lately which is a real pain in my rear!

"Are you getting your exercises in?"
    Most days I do something active and my stamina has came up and I feel like doing stuff with my little ones again so I have spent alot of time in the yard just running around playing kick ball, or tag, or hide and go seek! I am feeling awesome cant wait for another 25 to come off :bigsmile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Y'all are doing amazing!!!!!

Keep doing what your doing, we'll all be there soon!