2»

Replies

• Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    BOOOOOOO!!!!:sad:

Back up to 231.8

Same old excuses: not enough time, blah blah blah

This week I am going to log my food. I tend to rely too heavily on exercise, and when I don't have time to do it, my food choices aren't good enough.

Please hold me accountable!! This bites. I was tempted to lie - this is embarrassing.:brokenheart:

I think it's a good idea that you start logging your food, it might help you and you'll will have a better idea at how many calories you lose weight. I admire your honnesty and your perseverance :flowerforyou: Keep pushing! :smile:
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    SW: 195
    Wk1: 192.4
    Wk2: 194
    Wk 3: 192.5
    Wk4: 196

So, Wk4 was obviously not good. And that was expected. I had an overnight job early in the week, which throws my whole schedule off. So I have not run in a week. It took me today to recover from those hours. I have even skipped my normal dog walks because we have had so many storms and so much rain here in MN. Plus, I ate crap all wknd and have not gotten completely back on track AND TOM started yesterday.

No excuses, just reasons for what happened. And this is how it goes sometimes. That, I know. It's just that "sometimes" is more like "all the time" for me right now. I've been in the same 5# range since Thanksgiving. I know why, but it's a long story. Will share another time, I think.

Big congrats to those of you that have done well!!!! I am happy for you! Here's to a better week ahead, for those of us that didn't so as well. :)

At least you know why and when you're ready/able, you'll be able to fix it! I admire you too for not quitting and persevering!

In fact, I admire us all that keeps pushing through those ups and downs! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I am reposting my weight to reflect todays weight.

Yesterday was 193.

Today was 192.4. I had not changed my ticker since week one - 193.8 - so i finally changed it today. I wanted to post this today so i work harder to be at 190 on next Tuesday!
  • Lisaget2awesome
    Lisaget2awesome Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am checking in a little late, but her goes

LW 195.8
    CW 192.6.

I am hoping it keeps going down, but most of all staying healthy
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    BOOOOOOO!!!!:sad:

Back up to 231.8

Same old excuses: not enough time, blah blah blah

This week I am going to log my food. I tend to rely too heavily on exercise, and when I don't have time to do it, my food choices aren't good enough.

Please hold me accountable!! This bites. I was tempted to lie - this is embarrassing.:brokenheart:

Keep going! I too am in that party - relying on running wayyy too much. I eat sensible meals but when I get hungry for a snack, I almost always blow it on bite sized snickers or milky way. It doesn't help that I also work retail so I eat when I can get a chance. Ugh. :( Keep moving along! Just keep swimming! And making one choice at a time! :drinker:
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement! It amazes me how much it all helps. Was out for lunch today and had a salad - kept thinking about how much I want to post a loss for next week.

You all rock!