Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
Motivation-Monday-64.jpg

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Toni...109 wow! Years ago I had 2 yr job at Bass Lake and lived outside Oakhurst. I used to come to Costco once a month in Fresno. I had a car with no air conditioning and in the summer tried to come as early as possible. I remember feeling faint a bunch of times.

Looking forward to my day off today. Still fighting whatever this is no exercise.
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good day Thursday! I feel back to myself after yesterday's disappointment.:smile:

Toni - get well soon and over that stomach bug. You are a "she-beast" with those planks and squats!!:wink:

Marla - are you "couching potato" today? Feel better, too.

Got in a 58 minute P90x X Stretch this morning to help loosen up some tight leg muscles and total body.

Have a thankful day and good luck with goals!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Ok...I am back from vacation! We went to Arizona and did lots of walking/ some hiking. Today I plan to run my last practice before my 5k on Saturday morning! Wish me luck. I'm not sure if I'll be able to run the whole 5k (may have to do some intervals of walking), but I'm determined to finish the race! Picked up my packet yesterday.

On a side note: If you like cilantro and jalapenos and hummus there is a yummy hummus by Oasis Naturals that I picked up for a party, but it might not make it. You should definitely try it- or don't because you'll eat the whole container- but really do because it's worth it (just have more self control than I do!)
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Aw, I love coming here and reading everybody on days like today. I had the biggest lazy day I've had in awhile. I've got to pull myself out of this rut. The good news is that the temperature was a little more bearable today (which frustrates me even more that I didn't go run, or even go walk! grrr). I'm just going to chalk this up to "one of those days" and try to learn from it.

Sammy, that hummus sounds great, and I know about those types of foods that you aren't sure whether to get b/c you might eat the whole thing (and totally worth it). haha. Glad you had a good vacation and best of luck on the 5k.

Pam, I hope there will be another opportunity soon for you and your friends. Today's "rest day" sounds awesome! A 58minute stretch routine must have really hit the spot!

Toni, get well and TRY to stay cool! yikes!

Marla, hope you feel better and enjoy the rest.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am feeling a little better did planks attempted squats..and ate better... so rounding the corner I think but everyone in my house has gotten it...:-(

Oh my I feel so bad for those without air here ....:-( Love Bass Lake :-) feel better soon... Marla

Yes its 11pm and 91degrees tomorrow is the true test that first unrefreshing morning.... you are just drabbb ...

Went to an anniversary party tonight have a bridal shower on sat. And suppose to go yo the lake in Sunday...

Thanks Pam..I can see a difference in my stomach and legs...since starting the challenges..

Thanks for the we'll wishes :-)