please spread some motivation my way!

Options
Ok so.. how many lbs have you LOST so far? has it all been eating healthy or is exercise included in your daily schedule? i need inspiration ! i've been eating healthy and working out with no weight loss :( i think my Depo shot has something to do with it

Replies

• MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've not lost all my baby weight yet :( I'm just starting so I'm not much assistance. I've started really small so that I don't get overwhelmed. I've cut out soda and sweet tea and I'm logging daily. I'll be adding exercise soon.
  • bombshell_in_progress
    bombshell_in_progress Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Since i started seriously trying to lise weight i have lost 2.5 pounds in a week. I only drank water, exercised everyday, and stayed in my calorie range. I am not on birth control but have heard it makes you gain weight or harder to lose weight. I try to do an hour exercise a day or more when i can. Everybody is different though. Dont get discouraged you can do it.
  • KGraham785
    Options
    I've been losing about 1.5 -2 lbs a week. I've mainly just been recording my calories and watching my portions. I try to do a 30 min walk every day or get on my stationary bike. I'm trying not to actually diet because if I completely deprive myself, I know I'll just give up. I have cut sugar out of my coffee and cut fast food , two small cuts that were easy for me to handle. You can totally do this! I started my first couple of weeks losing inches but not really moving the scale much. I'm not breast feeding and am on the pill. I've heard that depo can make it harder though.