Just saying HI!

Options
devan33
devan33 Posts: 177 Member
Almost 3 weeks complete. Thought I would take a minute to say hi to everyone and see how you all are doing...?? This week I maintained..that was NOT my plan. By hitting goal last week (my original goal), I know I need to figure out how to push myself to keep going and keep improving. WIth the kids (4 rascals) being home for summer and the ball games and camps, and hubby working on call and coaching..I am not getting enough time to myself to stay active. This could be a down fall for me...I'm not willing for that to happen. SO, here's to a new week and hoping for some progress!

Replies

• TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I managed to gain from last week due to pizza and 2 days of NOT getting in some kind of exercise, oh, and 3 days of eating over my calorie goal by a fair amount. I know what the problem was, and now I'm ready to get back to working harder to lose the last bit I have. I'm logging, eating healthy over all, and drinking lots of water, at least!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat there Devan My 5 are home for summer and hubby's working or sleeping so I dont really have time except for at night right before bed and by then Im exhausted and I have a hard time keeping my eyes open while doing my exercise, yesterday I had to just mentally keep track of my food because I didnt have my Net as the retardo Mediacom was working on crap... Anyways after putting everything in I was under calories but over on almost everything else! I have been retaining water and yesterday I just couldnt get in all my water I felt so bad for it but I just wasnt feeling it. Today has started out well except for the need to clean and really dont have no get up and go! TOM is right around the corner and I know thats the problem but I just need to power though it because I know that if I do I will feel better struggling for motivation this weekend!
  • Cinderellis
    Cinderellis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking fairly well. I have usually been under calories of very close! I didn't weigh in today - I am sure I am the same or up a little. my scale is super stubborn. I am starving today! I have been very active this past week and and I notice that usually kicks up my appetite. I am trying to focus on more water too! I just picked up my first ongoing Zumba class (I usually only Sub). It's just one night a week, but I am very excited! 5 weeks until I visit my Daughter in DC to see her new baby (due July 23rd) AND it will be my 47th birthday, so hoping to make some progress before we go!

Its gotta be tough to stay on task when the kids are home for the summer. I know my most success comes from routine and consistency, kids at home mean neither of those. Don't give up ladies!!

Lets stay strong and know we have support on the web waves.....

Cindy